Chapter 1

When Bright was asked if he misses someone or something at home, there was one scenario that popped up in his head. He smirked at the thought.

He had promised someone he'll make his life a living hell. That someone was Win—their company's PR manager. See, Bright and Win were not always enemies. In one of the rarest moments to ever exist, they were somewhat friends. They even went to college together.

So despite all the issues surrounding his return, Bright made it a point to see Win at work the morning after he came back. He was sitting ever so comfortably in his newly delivered La-Z-Boy when he hears Win question his presence near his desk.

"What the heck are you doing here?" asked Win.

Bright smirks at the question. Nothing like an angry Metawin in the morning. Somehow, Bright loved the sight of Win getting all fired up so he decides to tease the manager some more.

"Well, I'm an official artist of the company so I think I have the right to be here, Metawin." Win cringes at his address.

"Mr. Official Artist of the Company, I don't think the PR space is the appropriate office for you to be a nuisance in, and definitely not beside my desk." Win answers back.

"Contrary to your opinion, Metawin, I think this is where I belong exactly—next to you." And then Bright added insult to injury by winking.

This got Win all red due to an unspeakable amount of rage building up in him.

Meanwhile, Love, Film, and Tu were exchanging messages on their group chat about the current scenario in their office.

Love: Okay this might be insane but do you guys think they're dating?

Tu: Honestly, I'm confused if they're fighting or flirting. The line is real thin if you ask me.

Film: There's something spicy about two attractive men bantering with each other. And I say this as a sapphic.

The three stopped typing their messages when Manager Off enters the office.

"Children, why are you fighting like an old married couple in the morning?" Off asks as he gets in between Win and Bright.

"I'm definitely not old!" Bright says.

"And we're definitely not married. No. Not ever. Even if Bright was the last person on this planet and the next." Win exclaims.

"The not married part can be arranged," Bright says in a whisper while pouting.

"Why are you whispering and pouting? You look like a jiblek." Win says.

"wHy aRe yOu wHisPeriNg aNd pOuTinG? yOu LoOk liKe a JiBleK," Bright mimics Win.

"And people fawn over this man? Unbelievable!" Win says in disbelief.

"The real question is why aren't you fawning over this man?" Bright replies while he points to himself.

I used to, Win wants to say but he would rather not. Instead, he rolls his eyes at him, and Off notices the tension.

"Okay, kids, back to work. You, Vachirawit, are coming with me!" Off says.

"Really, Jumpol?" Bright says, sounding betrayed.

"We need you five feet apart from Win before he decides to punch your pretty little face. We can't risk that with your upcoming shoot and I'm really not that keen on stopping Win." Off replies.

Off drags Bright with him. Win sighs in relief. While the two male figures were disappearing on Win's line of sight, his phone rang.

It's a reporter from a broadcasting company.