Chapter 7

A/N: Hi people! We recently got about four hundred reads and about 100 votes. I want to thank everyone or all the effort they have put in to actually drag the mouse up to the screen and vote on our chapter. Thanks, hope you like this chapter! :)

Elliot walked up to me. His blonde shaggy hair was bouncing behind him. His hands were stuffed in his pockets

"Hi."He said

"Hi Elliot." I reply.

"So I was wondering, cause it's a friday and all, of you wanted to go on that date tonight? You don't have to if you don't want to. I mean I completely under..." I cut him off.

"Yeah. Sure." I say smilling.

"..stand. Wait what, your actually agreeing! Okay. Um... so friday night, dress casual, um... oh yeah, bring a light jacket, I'll pick you up outside the school gates. Matron already said yes." Elliot says, with a slight blush.

"Okay. Yeah, It'll be fun." I reply

I hug him in a friendly manner and walk away. I turn around to say

"See you then. Bye Elliot." I say

"Bye Talia!" He chirps, he can't keep the grin off his face.

-----------------------------------------------------

Friday Night.

The room was like a tornado, clothes, shoes and makeup everywhere.

I couldn't find anything to wear.

"Hey Talia. Whoa. What happened to the room?" Bethany exclaims when she walks into the room.

"Major fashion problem that's it!" She looked stunned, I never have a fashion problem because I don't care what I wear. So I had to explain everything all over again. "Elliot asked me out."

"OMG! You've got to look perfect or your life with him will be ruined and you will be living with cats in your mothers basement... " I didn't bother hearing the rest, I seems that someone is excited.

"We have to get you a tight dress, high heels, lots of makeup and get that hair of yours done." She looked disgusted.

"He said casual not a strip club. And hey, my hair is perfect." I started changing into my denim shorts with a belt, my crop top which shows my belly and a jacket, a normal jacket without gadgets.

Bethany started combing my hair and tied it into a clean, beautiful bun. I hated it, I hate perfection. I took of me hair tie and tied it into a messy bun this time.

As I left the room, I heard Bethany screaming inside "Talia and Elliot sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." how childish of her.

Elliot, as a popular boy in school the rumour will get out so quickly. I am going to get so embarrassed.

As I waited in front of the gates, I heard noises...

"Okay. Deal." I knew it was Elliot, I turned my head and saw him with Ariana, this made me so mad.

Ariana saw me and walked away, "talk about this later."

"Elliot, what were you doing with her?" I crossed my arms waiting for an answer.

"Nothing I swear. You know I don't like her that way, why would you even care. It's not like we are boyfriend and girlfriend."

I ignored him and got into the car, I can't believe Elliot just said that. Who would say that on their first date?

As we drive to our destination which he hasn't yet mention it to me. We stay silent.

"Talia? You okay?" he senses something wrong with me. I shake my head and turn away from him and stare at the world outside.

"Look I didn't mean it that way. If you are jealous you could have just told me." he said. Jealous? Me jealous of Ariana? No, he has got it all wrong. "I just wanted to know what you guys where talking about." I said it loud and clear.

And that was the only conversation we had on the car ride...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Toby's taco place? On a date you take me to this kind of place? Are you kidding me?" I was expecting something better, a lot better.

"Look this is where I take every girl... I mean all friends of mine here." I know he is lying. I know he said girls, but I didn't bother arguing with him here.

"Do you want a drink? Food? Anything?" He asked. I was too mad about everything that happened today when he was around. I just wanted to go home. I had to make up an excuse.

"I don't feel really well. I have allergies to something in here." I start scratching myself and holding my stomach with a painful face.

He picks me up into his chest. "What do you think you are doing?" I yell at him. He starts running and places me into the car. "I am driving you to the hospital right away." I didn't know he would care that much. "No thanks, please take me back to school." after 20 times of begging him he finally agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry about today, it wasn't really how you would dream of for your first date..." he had disappointment in his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll give you another chance. but if I spot you with Ariana again, you are done. Got it." I know I was threatening him, that felt good.

"Deal, I promise." he smiled.

Such a perfect smile for a perfect guy... Wait! What am I doing! I was drooling all over the place.

"Good night!" As he walks me to the front of my dorm room.