Chapter 24

A/N:  We are so sorry that we haven't updated in a month. We have just started a new school year and we had to focus on our studies.

Okay, so we have decided to continue this story until maybe a chapter 35.  Maybe in a later day we can write a second book or maybe even a third book. But for now we are going to write to chapter 35. Maybe. We might end it earlier.

 Hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Doublecharms xxx

Natasha's POV

As of right now, im in the closet.

Like a literal closet. In my dorm.

It's yet another half term and I went down to headquarters for new machines. They upgraded the staff, so now at the door there are really big beefy guys. With loads of tattoos on their arms. 

It was weird being back there. I haven't been back in about 5 and a half months. The whole crew was there and I just felt weird. You know. 

Ariana is still being her old self. You know, the usual rumour spreader, the person that makes you want to end your life. Well, I'm not letting her get to me. I am still happy and content with all of the people in my life. 

I've noticed that many of the younger years focus more on what the older years are doing and try to act like them because I've actually picked up some followers. I have had many year 7's follow me around town and school. 

I literally just look at them, wave and smile. Well, I plaster a fake smile.

i've just been working on a new case. 

Evan has been locked up in a local prison for sneaking into some deceased woman's house and lived there for a couple weeks, used her credit card and stole her car. Not the smartest idea considering that the police know that she's dead and that her family still go to the house just to check on it.

Anyways. 

My new case is cool, apparently there is another spy at the school. He's undercover as well. And he is from America.

I'll have to ask Elliot if he suspects anything fishy from any of the american boys. Or maybe he might be putting on an accent. 

I had to do that when I went to Barbados to catch a mole in a corporate bank that funds the BSO. No, not an animal, a person inside of a firm that leaks their secrets and gets paid to leak secrets.

It was fun, I had to put on an american accent. They died my hair platinum blonde. I never want to go back to platinum blonde. Ever

School sucks, the project that I had to go with Elliot with went well, we ended up winning the competition.

So, i've been thinking on my new case who the boys are.

I've narrowed it down to about 5 boys. Elliot, Alec, James, Marc and Charlie. They are all suspicious and their accents keep slipping. 

I'm thinking on confronting them, well, slowly anyways.

oh shoot me,

Someone's coming.

"What are you doing?"

"Um?"

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short. 

Doublecharms xxx