Chapter 9

A/N: Hey guys! So we hope you like the new chapter. We are so happy we have more than five hundred viewers and over one hundred votes. Sorry we haven't been posting often. If you have any comments, ideas or character recommendations just tell us. We know that our chapters are quite short so sorry but we aren't good at writing long chapters so... Anyways, thank you so much and once again we hope you enjoy this chapter!

We both stayed quiet for the whole hour until Mr Oakley came in.

"Okay you guys are free to go. Miss Reid, I don't want you to be talking to him again in my class. Okay? This is for your own good."

"Don't worry, I don't even want to talk to him." I turn the opposite way from him (I shall not mention his name).

I decided to take the long way back to my dorm since he is taking the short way.

As I walk through the school park. I see couples holding hands and enjoying each other's company. I could never have that...

Who is that 'her' anyways?

I started listing names in my head, I use to be really good at solving problems but now since I can't train, I forgot everything I have learnt.

Oh well, I trailed off to the gates to meet with Susan and I saw her and her friends waiting for me there.

"What happened we were suppose to meet her 30 minutes ago." Susan looked hurried.

"I don't really want to go..."

"Well you could've at least called or texted me!" I guess I lost her trust right at that moment. She still hasn't heard about it...

When she got into the car, Ariana turned around and said, "Don't worry, I'll buy you something to wear okay?" And they strolled off down the road.

--------------------------------------------

"Talia, me and some friends are going for a swim in the pool, you want to come along?" Bethany said "well if you change your mind just text me." I nodded.

Text, text... it reminds me of something...

Oh My God! I forgot to retrieve my phone after detention yesterday. I don't even know how I survived that day.

"Talia, I brought you 3 different costumes that suit you perfectly, I think you should try it on..." Larissa started banging the front door.

As I opened the door, I ran out leaving Larissa alone at the door.

My phone has all my previous missions, secret files, photos... if it lands on the wrong hands, BSO will be doomed or at least BSO will be able to track me down!

"Mr Oakley! Mr Oakley!" I run towards him panting, trying to catch my breath. "I forgot to get my phone back from you yesterday, so..."

"Oh your phone was given to Mr Green. He said he would return it to you."

"Well he didn't."

I was burning red, Elliot ruined everything for me when I got here.

--------------------------------------------

Elliot's POV

Knock knock

As I open the door, I see her - Talia, with her perfect skin and those lips, those lips are irresistible...

"Give me my phone!" She puts her hand out.

"Sorry, I don't have it!" I lied.

I wanted to see more pictures of her or at least find out what her password is.

"Mr Oakley told me you have it, now hand it over!" Talia pushes me aside and storms into the room searching for her phone.

But in that junk, she will never find it.

------------------------------------------------------

Natasha's POV

Boxers, homework, laundry... all lie on the floor, you can't even see the bed!

Ugh!

I went through his stuff without touching it but kicking it with my shoes. My poor new shoes, I brought them only a few days ago.

"The guys are going to come back from rugby practice soon, you don't really want to see that!" he sighs and pulls me towards the door.

I need that phone.

I start to fake cry like I learnt in drama class, "my mom calls me only once a week and she will be calling me soon! Please, I really miss her, I need to talk to her!" I think he feels that sorrow in my eyes.

"Sorry, I really don't have it. I had it yesterday, but when I woke up in the morning, it was gone!" he even showed me were he put it.

No. He's lying to me.

"I know you have it, Alec wouldn't have taken it! Just give it here. Now Please." I demand

"Do you even know Alec, he takes everything I have!"

"Alec is your roommate, he can't be that bad because you survived with him."

I give him an evil glare.

He sighs. He places his hand underneath his suitcase and gives it to me.

"I didn't look through it, Um... it was dead when I got it so I charged it for you."

"Thanks" I mumble as my cheeks start to burn up.

I flash him a quick smile then I run down towards my dorm room.

Oh my gosh! WHAT IF HE LOOKED IN MY PHONE AND FOUND ALL OF MY PICTURES

He probably didn't. I'll trust him this time.

-------------------------------------------------

Elliot's POV

I sigh in defeat as I slump down on my bed. What was I going to do with her. She was just so infuriating. I needed her to just... stop being beautiful. She was making things very distracting. Her lips looked so soft. Her hair was so silky and beautiful, and not to mention her eyes. They were a beautiful brown colour.

I didn't know how to react around her anymore. She was just too distracting, She was interfering with my mission.