Chapter 6 - The Test Part 1

It is the next day as all the new students were asked to board the massive Bullhead they arrived in the previous day. Though after a few minutes, they arrived at what is known as Emerald Forest, a forest that in truth is infested with Grimm, though it was also rumoured to contain some Supernatural elements to the place through recent sightings, though it wasn't really confirmed.

All the students got off of the Bullhead as they all realized they were on a cliff that was above the forest. Each individual got off as they were in particular attires, those who have Quirks have their future Hero attires on, thinking of the spur of the moment. Those who have Semblances stuck to their usual uniforms but some do have additional itemizations to their attires. However the only ones that could be classified as Specialists were just two people, that being Tatsumi and Mine, so they stuck to their uniforms that they arrived with.

The first person that looked down from the cliff's edge was Izuku who had his future Hero costume on.

Izuku: "T-That's a huge fall..."

Katsuki: "You ain't wrong Deku."

Bakugou who was behind Izuku looked down as well, though he looked at the forest, eyeing whatever he could see to be suspicious, plus he could also get some advantage to know which direction he needs to head. Bakugou was wearing his future Hero costume as well.

Izuku: "Kacchan, what do you think the test might be?"

Katsuki: "From the looks of it, we might have to traverse this entire place like there's no tomorrow. Hell if I know, so shut up Deku so we can keep up with the others. I ain't aiming for the top for no reason."

He then began walking with the group of students while Izuku gulped while he began to follow suit. With Ruby and Yang, they were walking along the cliff's edge. Though Yang was mostly scouting the others out, she was looking for Bakugou as she wanted to hang around her bestie, though it was hard to find him in the large crowd of students. 

Yang: "Why does there have to be so many students? It feels like there's too many.."

Ruby: "Who are you looking for sis?"