9

"Hey baby," I said walking up to Solange who had a drink in her right hand and her hand now on my waist

"I missed you," I said as I took a sip out of her drink before putting it on the table. "You just saw me earlier" She slipped one hand under my shirt while the other one stayed on my ass

"I don't care about you my girl, I want to be able to see you all the time." I shrugged my shoulders as I put my face on her neck.

Right now we're at an end-of-year party for Solange's school, I didn't get the high school experience.

I always had a private teacher from a private school for highly gifted students and or teachers, my father paid over 100 grand a year to make sure I had the education only thing I'm missing is the high school experience.

"Come on, we gone talk to some of my friends," she says grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd and into the backyard with almost 10 people outside.

"Alex get yo bitch ass over here" Solange waved her hand over and kept her hand on my lower back.

"What happened to Ashley? Or is this a side hoe" Alex hugged Solange and then side-eye me, I stepped back from Solange and rosed my eyebrow to see if she was going to correct him.

"Not right now, and you know who this is," she said nervously chuckling. She put her hand around my waist and brought me closer to her.

"Hey baby" a blonde girl wrapped her hands around Solange pushing me away from her. The blonde rubbed Solange's chest before actually acknowledging me.

"I'm out, don't text me" I took out my phone to call my driver while walking to the front of the house with Solange following me.

"Coi it's not even like that." She grabbed my hand but I yanked it back and got into the back seat of the black car.

__________beypov

"Let go Jay" I laughed as I tried to get up from his lap since I was taking a picture of us, Jay was watching me wash my face before he pulled me into his lap

Jay has been more affectionate with me in the last couple of weeks and I'm not questioning it. He's been taking me on dates and shopping and even bought my mother a diamond necklace.

"I like holding you" he held tighter on my waist before standing up and bringing us closer to the mirror.

"No you like touching my ass" I smiled while looking at him in the mirror. I watched as he let go of me and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Movie night?" He held out his hand for me to take which I grabbed while we walked into the kitchen. I watched as he went back and forth putting snacks on my kitchen island.

"I wanna watch meet the blacks baby" I spoke up while I took a cosmic brownie out of the pile. "Go put it on"

For the rest of the night we ate snacks, ordered food and cuddled before falling asleep on the couch with a random cartoon playing in the background.