10

This "**" will be a sign that smut will be included in the chapter

"Awww baby" I smiled as I took the flowers from Jay. I put them on my kitchen counter and put my arms around his neck while his hands when to my ass.

"Anything for my women" he kissed my lips which soon turned into a make-out session, but was soon interrupted but Solnage and Coi coming into the kitchen smiling while Coi fixed her hair.

"Someone had fun" I mumbled side eyeing Solange who was pulling her hoodie over her head. "Where y'all going?"

"Jay bought us tickets to see the little mermaid" She took the car keys that Jay bought her and her wallet and left.

"Don't start I got something special for you ma" he picked me up with his hands holding on to both of my ass cheeks.

He carried me to my room which was decorated with red roses with the lights lowered and ushers can you handle it? Playing in the background.

"I know you have been talking about how you want to lose your virginity specially and you have been complaining about-"

"Shut up" I put my arms around his waist and kissed him on the lips while his hands wandered around my body not knowing what to grab.

He pushed the roses off my bed then laid me on it pulling up my black dress and revealing my light pink laced underwear.

"Shit" Jay mumbled under his breath before he bit my underwear and pulled it off my body then kissed his way back up.

"Ima take my time with you"

He blew on my clit before placing a kiss on it, not even a minute later he had me in a moaning mess from drawing figure 8's while he fingered me.

He pushed my legs up to my chest before he added another 2 fingers stretching me out the most I had ever been before.

Even the last time he fingered me in his office he only used 3 fingers this time 4 fingers, how can I not ask for a head every day?

"Oh my god...Baby" I moaned while I pulled on his dreads. I felt him curl his fingers which put me over the edge and came all over his hand and mouth.

He sat up and grabbed my neck and put his fingers in my mouth telling me to lick them clean. "You taste good?" I nodded my head and watched him slide his underwear down and watched his member slap his stomach.

"I'll be slow ok?" He grabbed a condom out of his pant pocket before sliding it down his shaft and pitching the tip.

"Put your arms around me" he planted both his arms on either side of me while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He rubbed the tip against my opening before slowly pushing inside, I could tell he wanted to go faster but he was holding himself back.

"Owww...baby" I whimpered feeling him pushing himself deeper. Jay kissed my temple before stopping.

"Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head and wrapped my legs around him. I'm gonna lose my virginity one day.

I felt him push himself fully in but stayed still and waited for me to get comfortable. "It feels so weird" I spoke in a soft tone, scared to move.

"I'm going to move now, ok?" I nodded my head and put my face back on his shoulder as he started to stroke and move his hips in a circular motion.

I don't know when but the pain quickly became a pleasure and was a moaning mess. From the way he moved his hips to the way at least 8 inches from him was inside of me and there was still more left.

"Oh godd" I moaned putting my head back as his strokes became faster, pushing him closer was a huge mistake all 12 inches were inside of me.

______________
"This room smells like sex" I heard Kelly come in and pulled the blanket down so she can only see my face. I gave her a small smile before covering my face with my hand.

"Sooooo.....what happened "She pulled up one of the lounge chairs in my room to the side of my bed, carefully not touching the pack of condoms or my birth control laid out everywhere on the floor.

"It was- bitch I can't even say but I had the time of my life" I sat up and covered my nipples to grab my dress off the side of the floor.

"And you were scared that it was going to hurt" She swatted her hand out and sat back.

"Bitch it did hurt I almost cried at first, and next thing you know I'm face down ass up with a finger up my ass, I swear at one point I told him to nut in me"

"Sex will be having you want 5 babies by the man"

"I am sore" I fell back against my pillow and tried to get comfortable before Jay came back with our food. He wanted to get some food and then come back for another round.

"I told him I would have 3 kids and just be a baby mama now we got 2 kids and won't leave me or ms mama alone" Kelly took out her phone to show me messages of Tim talking about another baby.

"You just now telling me this?" I side-eyed her while trying to find something to watch on Hulu.

"You had your stuff going on after you got shot I didn't want to bother you at all.". She put her own away but made room on the bed for her to lie down with me.

"I feel like I'm sitting on y'all kids" once she got comfortable jay walked in with a bag of food and two drinks in his hands talking to himself.

"Uhn uhn, you gotta go" he spoke to Kelly as he put the food down on my dresser. "Nigga I basically live her, I'm not leaving just because you want some pussy" she flicked him off before laying on my chest.

" no move that's my pillow" he softly pushed her on to the pillow as he threw me over his shoulder and put his hand over my now exposed pussy.

"Y'all argue like a married couple and you is a big ass baby" I slapped his back but he didn't even move or flinch.

"Get out" he spoke to Kelly.

"Fuck you" she spat back at him.

"I'll just fuck her in front of you I don't care." He shrugged his shoulders and started to take off his belt with the hand that was covering me.

"I care, do y'all just forget that I'm here or something?" I popped my head up because I am not having sex in front of my best friend.

___________\\\\\\
Until next time babies