Prolouge I

All rights go to Koyoharu Gotouge and Jk rowling

Pain. That was all he felt, pain, as he stared down at the blood stained purple hair of the lady who he thought of as a mother.

It was october 31st 1981 when it all started. On that night in Godrics Hollow a family of four who lived in that small village would be changed forever.
This small family who would change the course of history itself were named, The "Potters". This generation of The noble and ancient house of Potter consisted of Lily Potter nee Evans, James Potter and the Twins Hadrian and Charlus Potter.
The potter twins were…Different, to be honest. Charlus had Raven Hair and Hazelnut eyes while Hadrian's hair was Pitch black with Emerald Green eyes.
Hadrian was quiet while Charlus was Excitable. The boys' parents love both of the twins very much but that changed on the night of Halloween 1981.

James potter was sitting on the couch in the family's sitting room in front of the fire with his wife, Lily, they were both sipping on cups of bourbon, Lily was laughing to something that her Husband had just said while james smirked and took a sip of his drink. suddenly there was a loud "crack" and James got out of his chair and walked over to a window on the Eastern side of the room expecting to see his friend Peter Pettigrew, But what he saw caused him to drop the cup that  he was holding casing it to shatter. What he saw was a tall man with a face like a snake walking up the towards the entrance to their manor. James turned around and shouted "It's him Lily! Protect the twins i'll hold him off. Lily upon hearing this, dropped her glass and ran out of the room, Wand in hand.and up the stairs towards a room that had "Prongs juniors' room" written on it. Lily burst through the door and Flicked her wand causing it to slam shut before she ran to the crib and began to write runes on the side of it. During this  she had woken up the two babies that were sleeping inside of it. Unlike other babies these two did not cry because of this but instead stared up at their mother who had tears in her eyes. Lily then bent over and kissed each of them on the forehead. "I love you both so so much" she said before she turned around wand in Hand, ready to duel the second most evil man alive.

After telling his wife to go and protect the twins, James Potter turned around to walk back over to his chair where his wand was but suddenly the wall exploded and he was hit in the back and knocked unconscious before he could. The Dark Lord glanced at him from where the wall used to be before walking past him to search for the child of the prophecy.

The Dark Lord walks through the door leading out of the sitting room and towards the stairs where his Cowardly but Loyal servant "Peter Pettigrew" told him the Twins nursery would be.

Lily Potter was standing behind the door leading to the nursery with her wand out ready to defend her children from the Dark Lord Voldemort. Suddenly the door to the nursery was blasted off of its hinges flying through the air towards her. She quickly shouted "Protego" conjuring a shield to stop the door from hitting her but Voldemort Flicked his Wand towards her causing her to be Hit with a stunning spell. Lily, Stunned and Unconscious fell to the floor allowing Voldemort to be able to walk past her and to the Twins' crib. Voldemort stared down at the Two children before Lifting up his wand and pointing it at the twin who would one day Vanquish him.