Prolouge II

All rights go to Jk rowling and Koyoharu Gotouge

Prologue II

On that same night there was another boy who would meet a similar fate, only it was thousands of miles away in a different country. This boys name is Tanjirou Kamado the only child of Kie and Tanjuro Kamado. They lived in a small house on top of a mountain in Japan. Tanjirou's father was a retired Demon Slayer. A Demon Slayer you may ask is one of the three Law enforcement branches in the Japanese wizarding community. The main of which is the Aurors. The second one being Demon Slayers and the third being the Wizarding Army. The Aurors were the Wizarding police officers while the Army or Military were for defending the country, In the entire global magical community there were only 3 countries that had a wizarding Army. Australia, Japan, and Switzerland. Switzerland was the strongest with Japan close behind and Australia the weakest. The Demon Slayers were created to combat Demons, Hence the name. They were able to keep them at bay for the most part but there were still casualties to both Muggle and Wizard. The creator of Demons was known by all as Muzan Kibutsuji, No one knows exactly how old he is or what he looks like but they know that he is the strongest. Demon Slayers are able to combat the Demons Using a certain type of metal. They also use breathing techniques which is a branch of magic made by Yorrichi Tsuigukini, the first Sun Breather. There is also an academy for Demon Slayers to train at called "The Demon Slayer academyl"

The Kamado family lived off of the severance from when Tanjuro Kamado was a Demon Slayer, It wasn't much but they made do with it. Tanjiro Kamado was the splitting image of his father. Red Hair Red eyes and what they thought was a birthmark on his forehead.

On halloween night 1981 though, at about 9:00 while Tanjiro  was asleep in his bedroom his parents were asleep. From experience, Tanjuro kept  Wisteria incense lit on the veranda every night to keep the Demons away. Wisteria was one of the three things that could kill a Demon. Sun, Nichirin metal, and Wisteria. Wisteria could kill any Demon with enough of it Except for Muzan Kibutsuji. Kibutsuji had a neck that could stop a Nichirin sword and was immune to Wisteria thanks to the Purple spiderlily. Kibutsuji was scared of little, but one of those few things was Sun breathing. The Kamado family were known to be descendants of the Tsuigukinis, one of the three most ancient and noble houses in Japan-The kochos, The Tsuigukinisi, And the Ubuyashikis. The Kamados greatest secret was that they're real name was "Tsuigukini" which is one of the great secrets this family holds. in Japan, Most Ancient and Noble houses protect their secrets at any cost. But somehow Muzan Kibutsuji figured out that the Kamados were really Tsuigukinis and traveled to the Kamados House with plans to kill them, which he did, or so he thought. what he did not know is that Tanjuro and Kie Kamado had a child and so when he traveled to their house he killed the two parents but left Tanjirou in his crib.