sasha morning surprise news

Amphibia original universe-earth, los Angeles, California, USA at 6:15 am: Sasha and Darcy apartment.

Sasha enter the living room with medium size kitchen while wearing black sleeveless shirt to expose muscular arms with tattoo of two different swords cross together on left shoulder, camo shorts, and short white eyes. Got two different type of earrings in left ear and sliver ring in left ring finger and She  noticed her girlfriend, Marcy wu sitting in couch at right side watching tv while wearing off shoulder gray shirt to expose left collarbone and short with  red stripes on it only, she begins looking up at Sasha with surprise expression on her facs

Sasha: "great news, babe, we're going to amphibia on next Monday morning to see spring and the others again with my transport ring who got from captain flash."

Darcy: "that's amazing Sash, what time we're leaving."

Sasha: "9:45 am."

Darcy: "sounds good."

She changed her expression to surprise into erotic as getting up on the couch so she begins taking off her shirt from the bottom to the top quick to reveal beautiful with dd-cup breasts bounce freely from their prison got scar in middle make Sasha very happy to see two empty glass cups on kitchen table with marcy walk over there and place both hands on edge of the table and flate surface on top of the table.

Marcy: "ready sash."

She walk up behind her to her hands around the breasts to grabbed the nipples begins squeeze it with firm grip make milk come out to fill up the cups while Sasha hearing erotic moan forever Marcy with tongue stick out from her mouth.

Marcy: "oooh, ugh, I love you Sasha."

Sasha: "I love you, too Mar, Mar."

Marcy: "yes, yes, keep going."

After filling up the cups with milk as Marcy let go her hand from edge of the table with little bit weak and turned around at Sasha with smile on her face, "you wanna do it at our little bit soundproof bedroom after finishing our milk." Then Sasha replied back, "you know it babe."

Hero academy: headmaster office

Headmaster, vice dictator, and elna strong having staring down at holographic of Leela from m8-3r astromech droid protector.

Captain Leela: "that's okay with you three for us set up the HQ's everywhere in royal capital at your universe

Captain Leela: "that's okay with you three for us set up the HQ's everywhere in royal capital at your universe."

Headmaster: "of course captain, we don't mind at all."

Vice dictator: "indeed."

Elna: "no problem at all, ma'am."

Captain Leela: "thank you. Keep a eyes on every type of Pokemon when they show up at your city very soon."

Elna: "yes captain."

Original pokemon universe: uva academy, paldea region at 8:01 am

Nemona exit her dorm room while wearing lime green low cut shirt, Jean shorts with pokebelt around it, and short white socks inside sneakers. Still got her red wrist glove as she closed the door behind her and turned around to see arven standing in middle of the wall while wearing blue regular sleeves shirt, brown khaki shorts, and sneakers.

Arven: "morning Ms. Class president."

Nemona: "you too arven. Are you cheering me on against Zeke at city battlefield today."

Arven: "yeah, go easy on him. Alright."

Nemona walk up to him with kindness expression on her face, "I will arven." When their faces closer to together was about to kiss until they heard a voice by someone from right side of corridor, "greetings my friends." They separate each other to their heads to the right see meta knight and his friends.

Sword knight: "did we interrupted the moment for you two

Sword knight: "did we interrupted the moment for you two."

Blade knight: "(gibberish)."

Nemona: " Nope, who are you three."

Meta knight: "I'm meta knight, this is sword and blade, we're from our original universe called Kirby: right back at ya! And we're working for section 17. We sent here to protect citizens from danger."

Nemona: "that's great. Welcome to paldea region you three."

Meta knight: "thank you my friend."

Sword: "yeah, I want to see new type of Pokemon for first time in paldea region."

Blade: "(gibberish)."

Sword: "you said it buddy."

[New chapter is out for today]