zeke 1st date

Outside of mesagoza city in area one, south province with Zeke having picnic with his girlfriend at little bit bottom of area one is far from the city.

Zeke bite off of Rosa delicious 6 inch veggie sandwich begin chewing bit and swallowed it after that, he looked at Rosa with a smile and said, "your veggie sandwich really good." She giggles to hear good comment from Zeke about her veggie sandwich and replied back, "thanks zekey, I got fresh and clean, tomatoes, green peppers, and lettuce at the market yesterday." Zeke said with kind, "that's explain it." When suddenly pawmi and thwackey walk pass them in few feet away who gives friendly wave at them who's waving them back too as well.

Rosa: "I hope you going to meet my parents at cortondo city when treasure hunt start very soon. They're will love you."

Zeke: "cool, what your parents working at somewhere in cortondo city."

Rosa: "my mom working at cortondo beauty salon and my dad working as electriction at Pikachu electriction store."

Zeke: "that's wonderful."

Rosa: "what about your parents then."

Zeke: "my dad working as medical staff at arazton town clinic and my mom working at sunflora flower shop."

Rosa: "are you excited to see them again during treasure hunt."

Zeke: "yup, I want introducing you and Miraidion to them if you come by to hometown face against arazton town gym leader, that's okay with you."

Rosa: "sure Zeke."

They begin continue eating their food on 1st date, back at the mesagoza city with lelia and her group is full from eating paldea food.

Lelia: "boy, who knew paldean food so delicious."

Noir: "yeah, that Salisbury steak with fried fixings hit the spot."

Siphon: "you said it man."

Emma: "my taste bud just explode with the taste of bitter melon stir-fry."

Lelia: "let's tell everyone at hero academy about this place when we get back."

Emma: "good idea babe."

"Hello there!"

They noticed rika and poppy in front of them at 4 feet away with smiles and poppy said to them with kindness as they approach them, "you all from your original universe, right." Noir replied, "yup. You two are paldean region elite Four what Mrs. Ketchum and ko joe talking about, right." Rika said to him with kindness, "you know it kiddo."

Emma: "you working with captain Sentry at section 17 too."

Rika: "including female superhero name danger Lopunny."

Lelia: "oh yeah, captain Sentry told us about that you team up with white ninja and phantom fletchinder."

Rika: "that's right, kiddo."

Armin Original universe 3:25 pm

Section 23 velociraptors pen with maiko stare down at four velociraptors with iron muzzle on their mouths from outside of pen, they give out little bit angry growl at her and doesn't spook at all.

"Pretty amazing right."

She turned her head to the right see section 23 game warden and head security of velociraptor pen, yukata along with moblit Berner girlfriend, Zoe hange in purple lavender off shoulder shirt to expose red lacy bra strap on left shoulder blade, demin shorts, and short white socks inside blue and red sneakers. Two different types of earrings in left ear and hair into short ponytail, and pokemon professor matsuri standing there outside of raptor pen with smiles and maiko said to them in little kindness, "yeah, they're pretty amazing alright. What's their names."

Yukata: "Marco, Delta, echo, and blue. She's the beta."

Maiko: "who's the alpha?"

Zoe: "captain armin arlelt."

Maiko: "not bad."

When suddenly lord hokage of hidden village of sand, gaara show up walk towards behind them when he began to speak at Matsuri with kindness, "hey honey." She turned around of surprise to see gaara and approach him to give a quick kiss in the lips when she introduced him to maiko, "meet my boyfriend, gaara. The hokage of hidden village of sand and jinchūriki host of one tailed shukaku. We started dating since Naruto return to leaf village with master Jirayia."

Maiko: "very nice to meet you, hokage."

Gaara: "likewise, ms. Kurashiki."

[New chapter is out for today]