Prologue

Ok before we start this shit...I don't know what happened to make me have this idea. it's a bizarre idea and i know and it probably sucks...but if you're here thanks and have a cookie.

*Long ago before the existence of grims, faunus and other beings there was an ancient world. A world with humans...creatures...and GODS!*

*Despite the world being "peaceful", there was a man who turned into God who was wronged by the Gods and suffered... this man was the son of Zeus... The New God of War... Kratos. He who sought revenge on Olympus at any cost. He drowned the world in his rage...and he succeeded*

*In the end... the world was destroyed... Kratos regretted what he had done and decided to use the last part of his power to bring hope and life to this world.He hid his weapons and put his power in them so that one day those weapons would choose a champion. Someone who brings good and hope to the new world.... after this... Kratos used the rest of his power and life...to recreate the world*

...

...

*The blades were never found*

*Until...*

20xx

???:Y/n! don't go too far! Johnny say something!

Johnny:Y/N! Be careful.

Y/n:I fine dad! If anyone or any grimm appear i destroy them! Just like you teach me.

???:chuckles of course sweetie...

*Y/n keep walking and exploring*

???:You trust him so much...

Johnny:Maria...I've trained him since he was nine.

Maria:Maybe now he should take a rest.

Johnny:Yeah i said the same thing. But he got his flame and...he really wish to be strong and help people.

Maria:This remind me of someone...

Johnny:hmm.

*While y/n was walking he found a small cave.*

Y/n:Woa...i gonna call dad and m-

*The boy begins to feel something as if someone is calling him*

Y/n:...who...there? *He walks to the cave*

Maria:? Y/n...dont go there *she starts to follow him*

*Y/n enters the cave and sees old paintings and other things...but what stands out the most is what is calling him...*

Y/n:woa

Y/n:woa...*he get closer* is..calling...me?

Maria:What is this place? Y/N D-DONT TOUCH-

*When y/n extends his arm the blade chains stick to his two forearms.*