Chapter 2.5

*I was going back to my dorm and i bump in someone*

Y/n:Auch.

Jaune:Oof.

Y/n:Sorry there...uhh...

Jaune:Jaune... 

Y/n:Hmm

Y/n:Hmm...you were being a bit disturbed by Cardin weren't you?

Jaune:N-no,we are friends...great...friends.

Y/n:Manito...want some advice? Kick him in the balls. He won't leave you alone for a long time. There may come a time when you will be forced to hit back.

Jaune:I uhh...

Y/n:hmm...look how about this...I'll teach you a few things. A few moves will do? The cardin is bigger than you, so you need to be faster.

Jaune:Uhh thanks i guess...

Y/n:I should go. I have a night full of games waiting for me.

Jaune: Wouldn't it be better if you slept? I m-mean-

Y/n:Bruh no worries. I'm used to it. Good night manito

Jaune: Good night...

*I enter my room*

Jaune:....What does Manito mean?

*A few hours have passed and I was playing some games a little. I start thinking about what ozpin told me earlier. I look at my blades for a moment. I pause the game and stand up. I pick up the blades and go straight to the library.*

Timeskip

*I've been going through some books for a few hours now. I try to look for something about my blades or some kind of ancient weapon.*

Y/n:There must be something in these books...it can't be possible that there isn't.

*I sit down and start reading a book. I think I have never read so much in my life. I feel someone approaching from my right. I quickly pick up one of the blades and point it to my right.*

Blake: It's me...

Y/n:Blake...oh hello...sorry I just got startled.

Blake: I understand. What are you reading? *She sits down next to me*

Y/n: Just doing a little research, that's all.

Blake: You read books too?

Y/n:*chuckles* No no. I just...needed to do this research now.

Blake: It's midnight and you're supposed to be asleep.

Y/n:I say the same thing.

Blake:Ok ok ok you got me...I couldn't sleep.

Y/n:Oh why?

Blake:I...prefer not to comment.

*I stop reading and look at her*

Y/n:I know why.

Blake: Hm?

Y/n:I know what you are...

Blake:W-wha-what are you talking about?

Y/n:Blake...I know it's hard and all...here you have friends  who can help you, including me. I...I won't let anyone hurt you for who you are. *I stand up and put the book away*

Blake:I...I...

Y/n:Just...don't be ashamed of who you are. Be yourself. *I walk away* Also...*I stop and turn around* I would love to see your ears...*smile*

Blake:*she blushes a little* ...thank you

Y/n:Well bedtime...goodnight.

Blake: Good night.

*I leave the library*

Blake: Be myself huh?

*the next day*

No one pov

Glynda:Yes students,the forest of forever fall is indeed beautiful. But we not here to sight-see. Professor Peaches asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest.And i here to make sure that none of you die while doing so.