Caught

I sink into the couch hiding behind Gavin's arm to shield my eyes from the movie playing on the tv.

I was not planning on spending my evening cuddling with a man I just met and watching a scary movie, while the kid i'm babysitting is sleeping in the other room.

I can tell Gavin is getting amusement out of watching me shy away from the screen like a baby. It's kind of embarrassing the way i'm hiding behind him. Every now and then Gavin will gasp at nothing causing me to jump out of my skin, and for him to laugh at me.

I wasn't cuddling up to him in the start of the movie. The more the film progressed the closer we got. I think it has something to do with me not being able to watch the movie without closing my eyes every five minutes.

"Okay the scary part is over. You can look now."

I peek over his bicep to make sure i'm not about to scream again. The two main characters are having a conversation in a dark hallway. I'm safe of no scary parts for at least thirty seconds.

I sit up coming out from behind Gavin's arm. He lifts his arm I was using as a shield putting it on the edge of the couch behind my head.

If Gavin slide his arm forward just a smudge, it would be around my shoulders holding me close.

We sat in silence focused on the movie until another jump scare came on. Sense Gavin moved his arm I had nothing to hide behind.

I automatically hide my face into his chest for it being the only thing around to use. Gavin's arm rapped around my shoulder holding me to him and I could feel his chest move as he laughed at me.

Gavin let me keep my face buried until I was ready to look. I lifted my head but instead of looking at the tv I look at Gavin and to my surprise he's already staring directly at me.

His expression stays straight making it hard for me to read. It's looks like he's thinking about something. I keep searching his face for an answer until his eyes travel from my eyes to my lips, from my lips to my eyes. And I know exactly what he's thinking about.

"Can I?"

His low voice is at a raspy whisper when he ask, eyes focused on my mouth. My lips part at the thought and I nod my head.

Gavin moves his arm from around my shoulder so his hand can reach the back of my neck. His other hand finds it's way to my thigh as he bring his mouth to mine.

I grab his shirt and place my other hand on his cheek. His kiss isn't soft and gentle, it's rough and intense.

The deeper into the kiss we get the harder my hand fist his shirt. Gavin pulls back eyes full of desire letting both of us catch our breath.

Gavin dives back into the kiss and slides his arm from my thigh to my calf pulling my leg up against his side.

Gavin starts to lower my head down on the couch not breaking our kiss. He's now on top of me pulling both of my legs around his hips while we make out.

I bring my hands up to his neck letting one travel through his hair. Gavin's hands are all over me starting at my hips. He drags on hand up the outside of my thigh and the other making it's way up my waist.

Gavin brings his mouth off mine and starts kissing my neck. His hand is moving from my waist up to my breast cupping them causing a small moan that makes him smile against my neck.

He comes back up to my mouth putting both of his hands on my thighs that are still wrapped around his waist.

"Gavin?"

We both stop immediately sitting up to see who walked in on us practically groping.

I guess we were so into our make out sesh that we didn't hear the front door open, then close, and Anne's mother who is also Gavin's sister walk in on us on her couch.

"Hey sis, just thought i'd drop by to say hi."

Gavin talks like he wasn't just caught making out with his sisters babysitter and has a huge grin on his face. Why does he think this is funny. This is the most humiliating thing I think I've ever been through.

I cover my face with both of my hands giving away my embarrassment.
Sheryl pinches the bridge of her nose before she starts to speak.

"Gavin, a word please."

"Yes ma'am."

Gavin climbs off the couch containing that same grin on his face. He follows Sheryl into the foyer and I can hear her whisper yelling at him for trying to hook up with her favorite babysitter.

I cannot believe that just happened. I knew I shouldn't have watched that movie.

I stand up and straighten out my hair before walking over to the island and claiming a bar stool.