Chapter 1 - Poppin' Party

[Word count - 1,168]

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

It's hard to believe that I managed to get my first job. When I went home to share this news with my mom, she was proud of me that she was able to find on my own without any assistance from her. Although I'm not sure how this is going to fit into my school schedule, but I'm sure I can find a way to make it work.

Today, I'm supposed to come in to do some in-person training with Marina. She asked me to come after school so we could get started right away. Once I got there, I found Marina waiting for me with a smile on her face.

"Hi there, (Y/N)-kun." Marina said.

"Hello." I smiled back.

"Are you ready to get started?" She asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I told her.

"Good to know."

Marina gave me a uniform to wear.

"Here, put this on, and come back as soon as possible." She said.

"Okay, umm... where do I change?" I asked.

"We got a changing room over there."

Marina pointed to where it was, and I went down there to go change into the uniform. I just hope it fits me.
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

I changed out of my school uniform and changed into the work outfit that Marina gave me. It was a whole black outfit with the CiRCLE logo on it. It's not tight at least, so that's good.

"I must say, that uniform looks good on you." Marina smiled.

"Oh, umm... thanks." I said as my face turned red a little bit by her words.

Marina giggled before speaking again.

"So, are you ready to get started?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, what's first?" I asked.

"Well..."

But before Marina could say anything, the door opens up, and five girls walked in. They were all wearing the same uniform, and I can tell that one of them is more excited than the others.

"Marina-san! We're here!" One of them grinned.

"Oh, hi Kasumi-chan." Marina said. "And I see you brought the others with you, too."

"Yep, and who is this with you?" Another one asked, looking at me.

"Oh yes, this is (Y/N) (L/N)-kun." She said. "He's going to be working alongside me at CiRCLE."

I took a deep breath and introduced myself to the five girls standing before me.

"Yes, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet all of you." I said.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)-kun. My name is Toyama Kasumi."

"Hello, I am Hanazono Tae."

"H-Hi there... my name is... U-Ushigome Rimi."

"Hello, my name is Yamabuki Saaya and it's nice to meet you."

"I guess that leaves me, huh? Well, my name is Ichigaya Arisa, and it's really nice to meet you."

"And together, the five of us are..."

"Poppin' Party!"

This is certainly an interesting group of girls, and the fact that I get to see them almost everyday... I think I might have some fun working here, after all.

"Let's see, you girls are here for rehearsals, am I right?" Marina asked.

"That's right." Arisa replied. "Is the studio ready for us?"

"Not yet. I'm about to show (Y/N)-kun how we do that here." Marina said before looking at me. "Now, come with me."

"Okay." I said as the two of us headed into the studio room. Here, is where my training official begins.
_____________________________________________

A few hours later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

Kasumi's POV

While we were here at CiRCLE doing rehearsals, my mind was... somewhere else at the moment. From time to time, I would catch myself watching (Y/N) as Marina tells him everything we do at CiRCLE. I don't know what it is, but something about him just makes my heart skip a beat.

"Kasumi? What are you doing?" A voice asked me.

I looked over, and there was Tae, standing next to me, and showing up out of nowhere like a ghost.

"Eek! O-Tae?!"

"Yep. Did I scare you or something?" She asked.

"Yes you did! I thought you were ghost!" I said as I feel a bit of tears coming down my face.

"Sorry about that." She apologized. "But anyway, what are you looking at?"

"Oh, well, I was actually looking at (Y/N)-kun." I replied.

"Oh really? Why's that?"

I began to think about it.

"I don't know..." I answered. "There's something about him that makes my heart skip a beat."

Before I knew it, Tae began to make a bold decision.

"In that case, how about we go there and talk to him?" She suggested.

Hearing her say that made my heart skip a beat.

"What?! Talk to him?!"

"Yep. That's not a problem, is it?"

I thought about her suggestion for a bit. While I do feel a bit nervous about talking to him, this could be a good chance to make a new friend in the process. After thinking about it, I made my decision.

"Alright, let's go talk to him!" I declared.
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Your POV

Finally, after working for at least four hours, Marina said it was fine for me to take a break. She told me how I can take a break at the cafe outside of CiRCLE, so I didn't waste anytime in going there.

While enjoying my break, Kasumi and Tae from Poppin' Party came over to me. I can tell that Kasumi is very eager to get to know me better.

"Hi (Y/N)-kun! Are you enjoying your break?" Kasumi asked me while getting a small sparkle in her eyes.

"Hey girls. Yeah, I'm enjoying it so far." I replied.

"Is this your first time working at a live house?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, it is." I replied. "And if I had to confess, I didn't know places like this existed until recently."

"You didn't?" Tae asked with widened eyes.

"Not at all, but now, I'm glad I did." I said as a small smile appears on my face.

"Say, (Y/N)-kun, is it okay if we joined you on your break?" Kasumi asked.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I answered. If they're going to be around here, might as well get to know them better, right?

And so, Kasumi and Tae sat down with me at the table, and the two of them said some interesting things about themselves; like how Kasumi got her guitar and how Tae has a legion of rabbits at her house.

I have a feeling that with these two here, working at CiRCLE is going to be more interesting.

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Shout-out to ElijahBeasley9 for becoming a recent follower.