Chapter 11 - Date Chapter: Kasumi

[Word count - 1,576]

A few days later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Cafe

Your POV

It has been a few days since the grand performance we had at Live House CiRCLE. Once the show came into an end, we all held an after party and everyone had a good time. But what about me? Did I have a good time?

Well, yes, I did actually. It was fun watching the girls perform their songs in front of everyone. And I thought I would only have feelings for Kanon, but... I ended up being wrong. My heart has been captured by other girls. Six girls to be exact.

Kasumi, Maya, Lisa, Rinko, Kaoru and Kanon. In a way, I guess it does make sense since I interact with them more than the other girls. But the problem is... who do I want to be with the most?

I was pondering this as I sat down at one of the tables outside of the CiRCLE cafe. I was taking my break, and I was enjoying the peace and quiet until someone came over to me. And that same someone thought it would be a smart idea to sneak up behind me and cover my eyes with their hands.

"Surprise!"

The voice did sound familiar. I removed the hands, and looked at the person behind me. It was Kasumi from Poppin' Party.

"Oh, hi Kasumi." I said to her.

"Hi (Y/N)-kun! Are you taking a break?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am."

"I see. Well, you deserve it. You are such a hard worker after all."

"Oh, well, thank you."

"Hey, is it okay if I ask you something?" She asked.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Well, there's a special event going down at the planetarium this weekend and I was wondering... if you want to come along with me?" She asked.

"You mean, like a date?"  

"Yeah... if that's okay with you, of course." 

I thought about Kasumi's request for a moment. It could be nice to spend some time with her, and maybe, this could help me decide who I want to be with.

"Sure, Kasumi. I'd be happy to join you." I said.

"Really? Yay! Thank you so much!"

Kasumi gave me a hug before running off. She definitely shares the same mindset as Kokoro, but... I guess it's not so bad, is it?
_____________________________________________

Later that day...

Location - Toyama Residence, Kasumi's Room

Kasumi's POV

I was happy that (Y/N) agreed to go out with me, and once I got home, I went to my room, laid down in my bed, and hugged my pillow out of happiness.

In case it wasn't obvious by now, I've been wanting to ask out (Y/N) for a while now, but I never had the courage to do it until now.

"Ah, why can't the weekend come fast enough?!"

My sudden outburst caught my sister's attention and she peek inside my room.

"Onee-chan, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah." I laughed nervously.

"You scared me, what was that sudden outburst for?" She asked.