~Meet our Nigam family~

Scene start with Breakfast in Nigam family in Maharashtra state Kolhapur district.

A woman around 45 came in view as serving breakfast to both her sons. Ambience was so chill and quite suddenly one of the boy speak.

Boy1-Next month college start ho jayega assignment complete huwa? He asked but the other boy just nodd.

Lady-Arey..Ashu.. mera abhi toh prince hai.. usne kabki khatam karli wo tu hai jisne abhi tak shuru bhi nahi kiya.. She said casually but unaware of the fact that Siddharth is taking this things seriously.

 She said casually but unaware of the fact that Siddharth is taking this things seriously

So here is our Nigam pariwar

Sid-Abhi kuch chahiye? He asked as he noticed that Abhishek was trying to figure something. It's true that he hate him but he is the only one who understands Abhi without talking to him.

Abhi-Dada...um.. He was unable to say anything. Vibha was just standing and was thinking something deeply.

Sid-Abhi...ek kaam kar tu bhi chal mere saath.. He said after watching abhi's nervousness.
Abhi -Hmm.  He just nodd.

~Sid pov~

I

t's been 4 years man! Agar ye aisa hi rahega toh kya karega har baar main nahi bacha sakta ise. Main isse hate karta hu aur karta rahunga lekin is tarah se nahi hoga yaar. Ise kaise bhi pehle jaise hona hi padega. Chaahe jitna bhi hate karu pata nahi kyu ek dard sa hota hai usko aise dekh kar mujhe wahi purana Abhi chahiye Mom hum dono ko compare karte hain but it's ok he needs this one. It's all waste yaar waise bhi next month se college start ho jayega aur mujhe pata hai use kya chahiye.

~End of Sid pov~

VM(Vibha)-Ashu..aate samay ye samaan bhi lete aana.. She said handing over a list in Sid's hand.

Sid - ye kis chiz ki hai?

VM-arey ghar pe ek puja rakkhi hai

Sid-Ok .. Abhi chal. He said and when both reach parking lot they turn back and see the person who was calling Sid. Abhi get frightened as he heard shout from back suddenly.

Sid- mom ye kya hai aise kon bhagke aata hai? He said as little angry as his mom came near him while running.

Mom- arey main toh batane bhul gayi ki pandit ji ko tujhe hi lene jaana hai.

Sid-Mom are you serious... Wo toh kal hai na puja? He asked in disbelief..

Mom-kya.. tu jaa jaldi bada aaya mujhe batane wala.. She said as she felt little embarrassed..

Sid-Ok bye.. He said and went for market before placing a peck in mom's forehead..

Shopkeeper-Bhaiya kya chahiye? He asked to Abhi as he was standing there since half an hour.

Shopkeeper-Arey bhaiya kisi ka wait kar rahe ho kya? But angrily he sit quietly after not getting any response. He thought that Abhishek was showing his attitude as he didn't show any kind of emotion.

Sid-Haa bhai kitna hua?? He asked to shopkeeper

Shopk-Bhaiya aapke aathso chohattar (874) hogaye hai.
Sid did payment when all were just running and shouting around..

The shop has catch fire and suddenly He remember about Abhi he was in that side only.He just ran from there.

While with Abhi
He was just standing there all people were out then a woman cried out after realising her daughter is not with her..

Woman -mujhe ...meri ..bacchi chahiye mujhe jaane do..
No one were going inside

~Abhi pov~

Go Abhi her Mom is crying save the kid...if anything happens to you then it's ok mom have dada with her.and dada will never hate me..go..

~Abhi pov end~

And he just ran inside the shop..

Smoke has spread at every corner of the shop he unable to breathe and immediately he stopped and turned towards the direction from where the sound of someone's crying was coming.. and ran towards the owner of the sound..

Abhi-Baby.. loo.k.. you are safe.. He said. That child was merely 3 years.

He searched for his hanker in pocket and tie around her face like a mask.
Everything were falling down he was not in good state to think anything positively..He ran towards main door but it was blocked. He saw a small window.

Abhi-Look aap waha se jump karna thik hai??
Girl-Aap?? She asked cutely to which Abhi just smile. He broke that window and get her out of that. She jumped from there as it was only in 1 m height. Here Abhi was left as window was just like a ventilator which was not enough for him.

He just sit there leaning on the wall while coughing..

Abhi-Mumma dad I am coming with you.. He said and smile some tears drop from his eyes.
Abhi-I'm gonna miss you Mom and dada thankyou... His eyes were closing he heard someone calling him but he shrugged it off thinking of his imagination..

Here with Siddharth

Sid-Abhi baahar aao...jaane do mujhe.. He said while pushing the guards but he get more mad when he heard a man saying "arey ab tak toh mar gya hoga"
Sid-JUST SHUT UP..He saw towards the man with blood shot eyes.
Sid-Abhi baahar aao jaldi..

Will Abhishek come out?
If incase he got saved but how means will he be fine or something will happen serious?

And guys Abhishek ke liye koi nick name suggests karo jo Siddharth bulaye as real life mein Siddharth chota hai and Abhishek bulwana it's little bit hard for me. Accha nahi lagta hai na..