Abhishek got slapped

All were doing there puja suddenly a boy in his 20's in yellow traditional attire jump there out of no where to which Sid smack his forehead and the boy made a grumpy face.

Boy-maarna jaruri tha kya?he asked everyone can say that he was pissed off.

Sid-Sumedh kitni baar bola hai puja ke waqt time par aajana..itna late aaya hai upar se iska harkat toh dekho bandar bhi ese waqt me shaant rehta hai. He said glaring at him to which sumedh kept silent as he was younger than Sid for not more than 4 days 🤣🤣

 He said glaring at him to which sumedh kept silent as he was younger than Sid for not more than 4 days 🤣🤣

Sid-Aur yeh kya pehna hai shadi mein jaa rahe ho. He asked sumedh in disbelief.

Sumedh - kya matlab shadi mein jaa raha hoon.. puja hai toh puja main thodi shadi karne aaunga abhi tak toh teri bhabi ko propose bhi nahi kiya hai. He said while showing his fake shyness to which everyone except one present there chuckle and got again 3 smack from Sid, Kanan(mom) Abhishek (dad). He whimper and made faces.

Sumedh - badi maa dekho na.. he complaint to Vibha as he call her badi maa who always support him.

Vibha - haa..mera baccha..she said giving side hug to him and turned towards trio (Sid,Kan,Bant) kya hai ye..mere bete ko kyu tang kar rahe ho..

Everyone were enjoying while a girl was staring a boy who was sitting at corner.

Girl-Yeh gunga hai kya kuch bolta hi nahi..jab dekho..devdas bana bethta hai..chhoro avneet mujhe kya hai..

Abhi was lost in his own land when Sid called out

"Shay"

He came out and looked at him. Here Sid was enjoying that's true but he love his enemy so much. His mind was thinking about him only he was looking at abhi since the puja has started with corner of his eyes. He making sure that he was wheather comfortable or not in this much crowd. He realised he was feeling uneasy so he thought to send him to his room to take rest.

"Tu apni room mein jaa"said Sid to which Abhi just stand up from there.

And with avneet she was feeling that she was getting called for nature call😅😅😅

She ran to Sumedh and asked him as she has noticed that he is from same family and know this house directions.

"Bhai, washroom kis taraf hai?" As she said Sumedh show her towards his left direction and said.

"Aap yaha se sidha jaiye aur daaye mud jaaye aur.." She ran from there without listening to him fully.

"Yeh kya tha puri baat sune bina hi chali gayi.. thanks bhi nahi boli.." he said to himself and he realised what she said at starting.

"BHAI....BOLI" He shout making everyone to look at him closing their eyes and send glares to him to which he just showed his 32 teeth in nervousness..

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Here avneet just slapped Abhishek very hard to which her fingers got implemented on his cheeks.. Everyone rushed to the direction from where Avneet's voice was coming in middle of the puja..

Sid and Sumedh were the only two who got shocked+angry both at same time as they noticed fingers mark on Abhi's cheek they both run to him and hold his face..

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DID TO HIM" He yell at Avneet to which all flinch in his this tone specially Abhi.

"Sid, calm down..he is getting afraid" sumedh whispered in Sid's ear to which he suddenly look back and hugged him firmly.

"Di aapne ise kyu maara".  Vaishnavi asked showing her concern for her elder sister.

"Wo ye insaan..." She started to say the things happened

~Flashback~

Avneet came to direction where sumedh has told and she rushed without listening fully she entered in a room there was no one. So she just rushed there after coming out of washroom she was washing face suddenly someone came inside and look at her for sometime. He called her more than 3 times .

"Aditi"... Abhishek said as he saw her back. Not getting any response he again called out for her.

"Aditi, tuj.he..pa.t..a.. hai" he said and hugged her.

Avneet pushed him and Shout then just a moment after she slapped Abhishek.

~PRESENT~

"Itna ganda kaam karne wale ko thappad na jhaadu toh kya aarti utaaru" Avneet said furiously.

"Chalo galti iska tha maan liya tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" Sid asked

"Main inse puchke washroom aayi thi"she said pointing at sumedh.to which sid glared and him.

"Isliye bade log kehte hai ki agar koi keh raha hai toh puri baat suno, main tumhe yaha se aage jaane bol raha tha" sumedh said angrily. Vaishnavi got hyper as her sister was listening to them without saying anything.

"Aap log di ko aise hi suna rahe ho.. galti aapke iss maasoom bhai ne ki hai..." She said. Vibha mom signal Sid and Sumedh to calm down .

"For your kind information ma'am main aapko bata deta hoon ki yeh aapko awaaz bhi de raha tha"Sid said calmly as he remember what she said before.

"Koi.. Aditi ka naam le raha tha mera nahi"She said here Abhi was looking at her in hurt way.

"Sorry..beta wo tujhe koi aur samjhke hug kar diya" Abhishek (B) said to end this conversation..

"Apna beta ko samjhaye.. mujhe nahi..kaise..baap.."before completing she got hard slap from her only baba while everyone were shocked except Sumedh and Sid as they think that she deserves this one. At the same moment every member of family felt pang in their heart as she said about veer actually..

"Yajmaan ise maaf kar dijiye naadan hai..ise..kuch nahi pata bas isliye." He said while folding his both hands. Vaishnavi was getting angry but on herself for not understanding the situation logically.. Here avneet was angry because she thinks Abhi was just faking.

"Shay...Shay.." Sid pat his cheeks as he feel double weight on his shoulder because Abhi got faint there itself..

Vm-kya hua.. she get worried.not only her but everyone except Avneet.

"Sumi, jaldi se doctor ko call karo" he said while he picked him and make him lay on his bed..

"Dramebaaz"Avneet mumbled whereas Vaishnavi was looking at her in disbelief...

.

.

.

What happened to Abhi suddenly?
Who is Aditi?
Was actually Avneet was right?
Will Abhishek will fine or will stuck there fighting with his life.

.

.

TBC
VOTE
COMMENT