Abhi - I am fine ✨

So my cutie pies you all are my elder sisters and you all were requesting to post another one so I am here again.But sacchai bolu toh kuch aur hai.😅😅

.

.

VM- doctor Abhi thik toh hai na..

Dr-Dekhiye ye in chaar saalo mein teesri baar aisa hua hai. Maine kaha tha aapse ki iske dil mein jo bhi hai useh ye sab baahar nikaal na hoga.Time rehte ise thik karo warna.. is keliye..achha nahi hoga

(Doctors aise dil ki baat kaise jaanne lag gaye??😅😅)

Sid-accha nahi... hoga kya matlab...

Dr-Iski jaan bhi jaa sakti hai... dekho I am psychiatrist also toh.. I can say that because he is hiding so many things.. which his heart can't tolerate.. it's effecting on his health.

Abhi(B)-Dr.kuch toh tarika hoga na.. I mean he will never say this we all know about that clearly...

Sid-Chachu..he will say..he will be again as before very soon.. I am assuring you all..shay will become our muchkin again...

Everyone at same time asked only one question except Rao family..
"How" to which Siddharth smile..

.

.

.

Shaurya-Papa..mere..liye..cocholate le aana.. He said showing his puppy eyes to melt his father. But his father and mother both laughed out..

Veer-shaan ko cocholate chaahiye.. He said and lift him in his arm. Shaurya face palm himself.

Shaurya-Papaa...wo.cocholate..hoti hai naki cocholate.. He said emphasizing the word COCHOLATE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Veer- Arey maine bhi toh wahi bola Cocholate..He said and look at his left side where his lady was listening to her husband and son's silly talking..

Again Shaurya face palm himself 😶😶😶
He said,"papa aapse nahi hoga rehne do.. Veer made poker face.

Aditi-veer..wo.. chocolate keh raha hai.. finally she said after seeing her husband dilemma..

Shaurya-that's my mumma.. papa mujhe niche utaaro.. He said. As his command his king lift him down.. He was actually thinking something..

Shaurya-papa..learn something from mumma... He said and ran from there.. He was just standing there dumbfounded.His son tricked him just now..

Veer-Did he just..made fun of me? He asked this to Aditi.

Aditi-It's only you who can make fun of yourself..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She said and left while Veer was just numb. His both son and wife are making fun of him 😂😂😂😂.

.

.

.

All were waiting for Abhi to get consciousness. Rao family and guest have already gone to their respective house excluding Avneet as Vibha maa said the ritual will be done some other day..

It has been 4 hours Abhi didn't woke up. Atmosphere was so chill but there is a prophecy in our region that if the atmosphere is quite then surely it is sign of storm which is waiting ahead.

Avneet was the one who noticed Abhi is trying to get up and said to everyone.

Sid-Shay..are you okay?. He just came and hugged him.. while same with others.. everyone were hugging him but he wasn't responding to any one... Avneet too.. hugged him..but he look at her in same way..as he was looking at her because get unconscious. His eyes held something like..he is asking something.. Everyone presents in the room noticed the way he look at avneet..he held some kind of emotion for her..They were actually happy that atleast Abhi is saying something through his eyes. He was looking at every person and his eyes lend on his brothers...both were happy for seeing Abhi like this was something like they got a reason to live life as carefree.. because he was getting heal.. Abhi just twinkled his both eyes assuring them to hugged him.. As they got green signal they pounch on him like a hungry lions who were waiting for this.. only.. moment in life...

Abhi - Dada... I.. want.. something..He said with little difficulties.. His all family were looking at him.. For the first time he was feeling something which kind of emotions these are?..

Sid-Haa pucho..arey jo chahiye wo laa dunga.. He said while smiling because after freaking 4 years his brother is requesting something how can he resist to him..

<Abhi's Pov>

Why they are looking at me...in this..way..I don't know..why she is here..but I loved her.. Abhi yes you loved her but not now.. she isn't bad.. it's you..who..is bad..Dada..sumi bhai..chachu.chachi..maa..everyone is worried.. for you.. leave them.. they..are getting hurt because of you..You promised papa right.. that you will.. make..him proud.. you will keep.. everyone..then why Shaurya break his promise.. Shaurya go..go from here...

<POV end>

Avneet was not there for a minute because she was preparing a soup for him.. and when she came back she goes near him while he was sitting blankly without holding any emotions.

Avneet-Chal.. Abhi..aap abhi ye soup piyo.. She said and going near him but the next move did by Abhi made them shocked to the core. As she was coming he saw that bowl and her he just throw in corner side.

Abhi-I am fine Miss Aditi Athare. He just Roar..

Avneet-I..m..  She stop at mid as showed his palm to stop her. He look at everyone face and left the room while apologing to everyone. They tried to stop him but Sid said he needs time..

<Sid's pov>

I knew it..it would happen..he still thinks.. whatever happened that it was because of him.. he don't like Avneet? na! it's not true how can a person hate someone to whom he never met. I loved the way he shout and feeling sorry for her.because it was my plan..I told Avneet why he is like that at first she didn't believed but they after knowing the reason she agreed to help us.. I know what he is thinking... but Sid are you clear? You are NOT hate him? Yeah it was just kind of dislikes because I thought he is snatching my mom..how dumb I am he can also have her time..he is also her son na.. it's just because I was little so it was kind of jealousy to whom I thought of hate.. and Sid start your journey from now onwards to bring old shay..

<Pov end>

.

.

.

Do you think AbhiNeet know each other from starting?

Why Abhi hate or love Aditi?

For which incidents his blaming himself?

Does Sid or Sumedh know it from beginning?

What is Vaishnavi and Avneet thinking about Abhi?

How you liked outburst of Abhi aka shay?

.

.

.

TBC

VOTE

COMMENT......