chapter one

this chp isnt edit btw

pov Ruluia

I can't remember what happen and then it hit me I have been kidnapped by him. god damn him he did this he made it all happen now it makes sense now. What he had said the day before
The riot

the day before the root

the day of the riot

pov Gedeon

"the fuck Ruluia I told you don't come in today ...FUCK " I scream at her from the corner of my eye I saw her jump nearly out of her skin. I didn't mean to scare her but her being here was part of the plan shit. she lord what will happen to moi solnisko

" Why are getting mad I have bills to pay and mouths to feed at home," she tells me damn it I knew she wouldn't listen, but I hoped she would for once... fuck

spinning around looking for a place to hide her. yes, hide her she is the most important person to me my woman, moya zhena"I need you to stay in this locker promo me you be quiet no matter what you hear or might see okay "She just nodded Before I close and locked it it I kissed her like I'm going away for a while.

. the present

pov Ruluia

I look up and see him standing over me just watching me. I was too busy trying to remember the past events that I didn't see him or hear him walk in and look over at me like he wants to eat me

"Wh -what am I doing here Gedeon."
"You mine women and you going be living with me" Disregarding what I had said he know I hate that shit so nothing fucking bad.
"What do you mean staying with you? Where are we," I ask him.
"We are in my homeland Russia "Tears starting to make my eyes blur,
"I'm not in North America anymore, " I ask him hoping he is joking but the look on his face and how his eyebrow furrows into a piss-off look.
"You think I lie to you " I don't know anymore I whisper to myself after that.
I just kept quiet for good five minutes.
I" just want to go home take my black ass back to the USA," I said with more base in my voice than before.
"No "I flinch my first I won't hit him, but I keep that anger to myself like I always have so I don't get physical unless I have too which hasn't happened yet.
"What do you mean no? I don't want to be here, and I have a family to take care they must be wor- "

"Shut up "he yelled at me making me flinch I had never had a grown-ass man yell at me before
I back away from him trying to keep as much space between us as possible but he keeps walking toward me.
"You think that me the king of the god damn underworld podsolnuh. you are my queen and I found you there's no way I'm letting you go and just got you to think that I'm letting stay at that place you call home " What does he mean by that how does he know what my home even looks like

ask him "What do you place I call home how do you know what it looks like."

"I know what it looks like because I have my men watching it and have a picture of how and where you live, and no angle of my mine will stay their end of story " he left no room for me to say anything but what am I'm going do now I love him I do but this isn't the man I fell in love with. the man I fell for was hard-working kind and fight for what he believed in but this man no monster standing in front of me isn't the man that I know.

"Why," I asked wiping the tears away" Why are doing this to me. what happened at flame wood prison was that real. because I'm confused what are you the man, I see now isn't the one that I'm in love with- " his grip on my jaw is so hard I feel his finger pressing feel like he is going break my jaw.
" don't you dare  finish whatever you about to say'" he screamed at me as his spit hit my face after a few minutes he let go of my face.
" I am the man that you fell in love with I just wasn't 100 percent about everything but what I did to go to jail and what I did for a living" All I can do was look at him in disbelief" you can see what I am not poor or immigrant " so he did lie, I can't trust him or anything he says anymore" so how about we start over " I shook my head Grab the lamp hit him about three times and jump over his huge California bed and darted toward the. Bedroom door I don't think he locked when he came in. I turn the door handle I heard a click.

yes, I do my happy dance inside my head tho I can't do that now.

I'm in the middle of this big ass hallway and look up at the wall all I see big ass pic that painted of me that isn't what scared me but what scares me is how he got a picture of me.

comment vote share

let me know how I did I just want more stories that have black women as the mc

her escapeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें