Part One

"Hey guys does anyone want to go swimming with me-" cut off by his own words Izuku was standing in a empty common room once again. This has been a pattern for the past couple of months and at this point Izuku doesn't even know why he tries anymore they blatantly ignored him inside and outside of school to the point where he wonders why he tries so hard for them. It is why he changed so much he found things he liked and could connect with and people too.

So letting out an annoyed sighed he went up stairs and to his room where he plopped down on his bed with a loud groan. He grabbed his computer off his bedside table opening an app seeing the small group chat active. "Of course there active." He said with a small smile as he joined them in the very much so rampant conversation. Which soon turned into a FaceTime conversation.

"So summer break is coming up what do you guys have planned?" One of Izuku's new friends Ruri asked as he relaxed poolside. No one has any definite plans so the answers were somewhat muddled. "Y'all could come to my house and stay here. It would be fun for all of us." Ruri suggested which got much love from the group. "Yeah plus I won't have to be here dealing with this crap from my so called friends and classmates." Izuku said as he propped up his camera on his nightstand.

"I don't know why you don't just come to our school. They have way more programs and activities than UA does and it is way more easygoing which makes for better progress." Risa said as she did her daily yoga stretching her limbs to their fullest. "Yeah I know... I probably talk to my mom about it and get her input." Izuku said as he began cleaning his room. "You better I miss my shopping partner." Kiyono said as she showed off the new few bags on her bed which made Risa sigh knowing she used her card once again.

"Yeah I and I miss watching those murder mysteries with you." Aina said as she filed her red bottom nails. "I miss you guys too." Izuku smiled softly at the camera. He and his friends talked a bit longer before each of them moved on to do their own thing. While Izuku in the other hand called his mother who was cleaning as well. "Hey Izuku what's going on sweetie?" She asked pausing slightly as she loaded her dishwasher he had bought her. "Well... I recently haven't been feeling all that welcomed at UA. It's not that I haven't tried putting in the effort it just like the effort isn't being received by the other party." She nodded her head as she continued her movements.

"Well what else is there Izuku? Your wouldn't call me for something like this if there wasn't something else going on." She chuckled at her son's reaction as his cheeks turned a slight rosy red she was proud of the young man her son had become someone independent but also someone who is sometimes selfish which is something he definitely needed to learn. "I-I think I want to tranfer schools... It's called Yuna high and it's located in Aomori Aomori which I know is almost across the country but it's much better than UA. It's on private property and I'll be living on campus. But at least I will be able to explore my options and opportunities while studying- Izuku you don't need to convince me just hearing that they aren't respecting you and your efforts means that is not the right school for you."

Inko smiled seeing her blushing son. "I will start the paperwork as soon as I finish cleaning. But I better see you for dinner tomorrow or else young man." Izuku laughed at his mother's stern words but nodded nonetheless. "Alright love you mama see you tomorrow." "Love you too son." They blew one another kisses before hanging up and going back to their task. Izuku smiled giddily as he did. But the knock on his window startled him when he looked at it seeing Juro perched on his window sill wisp of black smoke streaming off his body. Izuku went over opening the window as he seemed to flow into the room. "Hoo! I am beat. Flying all the way over here in the form of smoke sure does take alot outta a perso." He said as he ploppped down onto Izuku newly made bed.

They both stood in silence before he got up fixing the bed and going over to Izuku's bathroom without a word. Izuku nodded before he went back to cleaning hearing the water on. He had finally finished as was just placing his basket of dirty clothes by his door when he felt Juro behind him. "Are you not going to put some clothes on?" Izuku asked as Juro wrapped his arms around Izuku's waist pulling him closer. "Nah I think I am good like plus you barely have anything on either." He said looking down at Izuku's outfit. A pair of shorts that practically let his ass hang and a crop top. "That's because it's hot out and we can't have it too cold inside because of Tsuyu."

Juro hummed laying his head in the crook of Izuku's neck kissing him lightly. "So what did your mom say about you coming to Yuna?" He asked as they moved backwards towards Izuku's bed plopping down. "She said she'll start the enrollment today." Juro hummed as he let Izuku turn around getting comfortable on his chest. "Finally I can't wait to show you off and those females will finally leave me alone." Izuku giggled as he sat up straddling Juro's waist. "I can leave some marks if you want~?" Juro smirked resting his hands underneath his head. "We'll go ahead." "Thanks you sir."

~1000 words~