Part Two

—the next day—

It was Sunday and while it was the usual day that the class would come together and clean everyone was except Izuku who was nowhere to be found in the dorms. "Does any know where he went?" Aizawa asked after coming out of his room after hearing the comments made about his disappearance. "No sir," Iida said as he sat down the bag of trash. As they discussed more about what to do Izuku who was upstairs sleeping peacefully with his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully between his legs. It was then that the principal came with a solemn look on his face behind him a few other staff members who all looked just as confused as 1A. "Nezu what is wrong now?" Aizawa said with a huff as he didn't want to indulge in the evil man's plots and schemes.

"It seems as if one of our most prominent and promising student has decided to leave UA," Nezu said with a frown. He had grown somewhat fond of the green-haired boy. "Who?" Mina asked looking at her classmates. "Yeah, who's dumb enough to want to leave UA?" Bakugou said with a chuckle. That's when a loud thud sounded out through the dorms which was followed by a series of thumps and bangs. "Omg Izuku!" following the pros the students ran up the stairs toward the male's room. Busting into the room they were shocked with their discovery. It was Izuku and Juro tumbling across the floor naked. "Come on baby just one time. That's all I ask." Juro said with a smile as he was pinned below Izuku who just smirked. "I wanna ride top this time." But before they could even get busy the group busted in ready to defend against an intruder. Not expecting to see Izuku in his birthday suit. "Umm well wait for you guys downstairs." Aizawa said as they slowly closed the door.

They all sat down stairs each no even looking at anything other than the ground as they waited. What seemed like forever passed before Izuku and his boyfreind joined them downstairs their arms linked with one another as they looked refreshed. "So what did you guys want to talk about?" Izuku asked plopping down on to the couch. He reeked of sex and sexual desire seeing as though he sat on the edge of the couch with Juro sitting on the arm of the couch playing with Izuku's hair. "Umm well..." No one had anything to say after all they were still shocked from what they witnessed. "Why are you leaving nerd!" Bakugou shouted out hating waiting in this akward tension seeing as nothing was being brought up nor said. "Oh that... Well I just dont think I am wanted or needed here anymore. After all even my own classmates exculde me from anything. Plus I dont think I can grow as a hero when I cant even seem to grow closer to you all even if your right in front of me." He said leaning back his head resting in Juro's lap as his hand moved to play with his dangling earings. "But-what are we going to do without you?" He shurged at Uraraka's question if he could even call it that after all she was someone he thought he was most close with but he guessed otherwise.

"I think you'll all do fine plus with me gone you can study in peace without having to worry about the LOV unless All Might's there. But other than that you'll finally be able to do your hero training in peace right? After all that's what it seemed like you wanted peace away from the walking disaster. Me." Izuku smiled his bright pearly whites showing off as he tried his hardest to stay calm and not yell all this out his heart rate was jumping with each passing second. "Anyway, me and Ruru here have some more bussiness to attend to but if you want you can come watch, your more than welcome." Juro chuckled softly before picking up Izuku tossing him over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes as they headed back up to his room. Though Mineta tried following and was ultimately stopped by Aizawa. It wasn't long before the teachers disperssed wanting to think about what was just said and if they were included on it too. Nezu left wanting to talk to Izuku's mother seeing if she would be able to presuade him otherwise. While the class sat in silence, had they really pushed away one of the only people who was truly there for them all for some villians? It was a hard pill to swallow but they had to nonetheless.

"Juro~ stop~ teasing~" Izuku whispered out as he was bound to his headboard while Juro took his sweet time admiring the look of his crafty work. His quirk was useful for a many of things and this was one of his favorites. He ran his icy fingers down Izuku's torse "Are you okay?" He asked as he tugged at the thin piece of fabric. "if your talking about my little rant than yeah I am." Izuku hissed as the cold air his errectial d*ck( don't know I just can't nothing sounds right!!). "But that's good that you got that off your chest before you left..." He dragged his tongue up the side collecting the bit of precum that slide down. "Otherwise it would have eaten away at you till you did something about it." He said as he began soft slow strokes. Izuku liked having deep conversation or just talking in genral during intercourse the pleasure allowed him to truely express his thoughts. "You need help moving?" Juro asked before taking Izuku down letting his tongue wrap around as he felt him hitting the entrance of his throat with each thrust and movement.

"N-no~ why is your whole body so cold~!" He huffed out as the cold mouth began moving faster saliva and precum mixing as it began pooling around his d*ck and stick to Juro's face. "Hmm~" Izuku arched slightly as the moan sent vibrations through his pelvis. As he reached his moment of climax Juro stopped and only began sucking against the head and shaft. "N-no~" Izuku moaned out as he struggled to free himself. He hated and loved edging, he loved the pleasurable pain and release but he hates the clean up and almost instanious sleep afterwards especially when he just wants to cuddle and watch movies with Juro afterwards. "Don't worry we have all night." Juro smiled as he kissed Izuku's thighs. He wanted Juro to help him pack but that went out the window.