~Friends,Enemies,Saviors~

Liam ran.

They didn't know where they where going but they ran.

In an endless void until there legs caved in.
And when they did they curled up in a ball and sobbed.
Not caring who heard.
Not caring if this was the last thing they ever did.
Going against Erebus was a death wish.
But they did it.
After what felt like years of Manipulation and Abuse. There was nowhere to go if they left the void.
The void is the only place they are safe in for even a little while.They would be immediately spotted if they went back.Not that anybody there wants them back.They don't even remember why they did any of those things.Yeah what Shadow did was horrible but they had no excuse to take it out on others. Even before the deal with Erebus.

"Liam..."
Liam shot up and quickly pulled there dagger out. Not that it would do anything against Erebus.
"You know..After knowing you for years you think I would predict that. To be fair I haven't talked to you in quite some time sooooo" A familiar voice rambled.
Liam looked up slowly.
Grace.
Liam looked around to make sure they weren't seeing ghosts again.
"Theres nobody else here I don't know what you're looking at.." Grace said jokingly.
"Yeah Sorry just the last time I saw you uhm You were kinda.."
"6 feet in the ground?" Grace answered.
"Yeah..."
"Why are you surprised you saw Revival come back from the dead?" Grace asked.
"Fair I guess.." Liam replied.
"Anywho.." Grace said while sitting down next to Liam. "What brought you here?" Grace asked.
"Uhm I went against Erebus and kinda ran.."
"I'm sorry.. Who?!" Grace asked.
"Erebus? You know the guy with long hair and uh button eyes?" Liam responded.
"THAT FUCKER HAS A NAME?!" Grace shouted
"Dude!" Liam quickly shushed them.
"Sorry.." Grace said looking around.

"Well I got here as like some shitty afterlife..." Grace said still looking around cautiously.
"Wouldn't you go to Revivals afterlife?" Liam asked. "I think I was supposed to but it might have something related to the goop..."
Liam looked at there leg.They also remembered that the goop was starting to spread on there human form also.
Liam looked at Grace who was practically covered in the stuff. Knowing how painful it can be they probably have gotten used to the pain.
"Cmon" Grace said grabbing Liam by there arm and pulling them up. "Huh?"
Showmaster looked up at Grace confused. "We can't stay in one place for long. That thing or "Erebus" will eventually find us if we stay here."
"Oh.. Alright.." Liam had no idea why Grace was helping them. After all the have done. Maybe they'll ask after this hell is all over with.
Maybe they can be friends again.
Maybe..