"And I will ask the stars, that once more, you will love me." Chapter 5

- Fred Weasley.

GEORGE POV:

I was at the Astronomy tower, looking at the stars. I noticed Yule Ball is coming up and I haven't had a partner yet, I wish that Y/n would be taken but I am afraid that she might already have a partner.

I noticed someone pat on my shoulder, I flinched and look at the person. It was just Fred, thank god.

Fred: Is something bothering you, bro?

George: there is something.

Fred: You can open up to me if you want. 

I smiled at Fred.

George: Thanks, well, I was thinking if I can get Y/n to be my partner in Yule Ball but I suddenly noticed she is Filipino and she is very beautiful so boys might be chasing her, so I think she is already taken.

Fred: How will you know if you haven't asked her yet?

I was confused and I got back to reality and I was so dumb for not thinking of that.

George: Oh. I'll ask her now!

Fred: Good luck!

George: Thanks!

I searched for Y/n, it took me so long to find her. Where could she be?

FRED POV:

I was jealous when George will ask Y/n to be his Partner but it's okay, I want my brother to be happier than me. That is what I wish for my brother, George.

I was walking through the halls, looking so empty after knowing that George will ask Y/n to be his partner but just like I said, I want my brother to be happier than me. 

As I walk through the halls, I felt someone pat my shoulder, I flinched and looked at the person, thank god it was just Harry.

Harry: You look empty today, you never look empty, is there something wrong?

Fred: Well, You see, Harry, things are suddenly bothering me.

Harry: You can open up to me if you want, I'll listen and I won't get bored listening, we all have feelings and we should pay respect to it.

Harry's words were so nice and sincere, he indeed is an angel, no wonder why my sister likes him.

I smiled softly at Harry and I replied with care in my voice.

Fred: Well, I was planning to ask Y/n to be my partner in Yule Ball but I found out that my Brother wants to ask Y/n to be his partner, I gave my Brother a second chance in a kind way, and he went for it.

I sigh and he replied.

Harry: You mean George?

Fred: Yeah.

Harry: Ouch, sorry mate.

Fred: Don't be sorry and yes, it is "Ouch".

Harry: I know how that feels, I asked Cho Chang to be my Partner for the ball but she declined politely and it really hurts. You are not alone, okay?

A tear rolled down my eyes as Harry said that "You are not alone, okay?" I just feel so cared for.

Fred: Thank you for saying such kind words, you truly are gifted, Harry.

Harry: No problem, Fred.

Fred: Well, can I tell you a secret?

Harry: Sure, I won't tell anyone.

Fred: You promise?

Harry: I promise.

Fred: Well, I secretly have a crush on Y/n L/n and I want her to be mine but I know she likes my Brother so I'll let it go since Y/n likes my Brother, and my Brother likes her. I want them both to be happy.

Harry: Aww...Do you want your brother to be happier? let's change the subject, If you asked Y/n to be her Boyfriend, what sweet words would you say?

I thought of the right words and an Idea popped into my mind.

Fred: Well...

I sigh and said.

Fred: "And I will ask the stars, that once more, You will love me." Does that sound too weird?

Harry's eyes widen and clap.

Harry: You have nice words for a woman so special, it's not weird.

Fred: Thanks, you really help my feelings a lot, how can I ever repay you for being so kind?

Harry: you don't have to repay me. 

Fred: Really?

Harry: Yeah.

Fred: Thanks.

Harry: No problem, are you feeling better?

Fred: I am starting to feel better, thanks for asking.

Harry: That's good to know.

Fred: How about you? Are you feeling okay after Cho Chang rejected you?

Harry: I feel great now, Ginny asked on me to the ball and I accepted, your sister is really nice.

Fred: Do you like my sister? No offense.

Harry's cheeks turned pink and I smirked.

Fred: I'll take that as a yes.

Harry's cheeks are still pink and we both laughed together.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Words Max: 735