At the hotel. (SMUT AGAIN!)

3RD POV:

Y/n, George, and Fred finally departed from the plane, as they looked for a hotel, they found one. 

Y/n bought an apartment for the 3 of them.

George and Fred were showering while Y/n was on the bed, She was wearing black lingerie and she was covering her body with the blanket.

After what seemed like hours, George and Fred came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around their waist.

Their muscular, big, tall body was showing.

Then, George and Fred look at Y/n, noticing she's wearing lingerie under the blanket.

the twins smirked and went to Y/n's sides. Fred takes Y/n's right side and George takes Y/n's left side.

Y/n looks at the twins and she blushes as she realizes what they want. 

They want Sex. 

The twins are needy for it.

George then said.

George: We know you want it too, love~

He said with a wink and a smirk.

Then, Fred removes the blanket and lifts y/n up.

Fred lays down and tells Y/n to sit on his lap.

Fred: Ride me, slut.

Y/n then removes the towel off his waist, blushing again after seeing the big "thing"

Y/n then removed her panty and took his "thing" making him groan and shiver, then, Y/n positioned her entrance and entered.

Y/n moans loudly.

Y/n then moves her hips up and down.

after minutes, Y/n seems to get tired of moving her hips and Fred notices this.

Then, Fred lays Y/n down and lifts her ass up in the air, her head on the pillow.

Then, Fred enters his dick into her pussy, making him grunt in pleasure.

Fred rocks his hips back and forth, making Y/n moan.

the room was quiet but was filled with slapping skin and Y/n's moans.

Fred then fastens the pace even more, making it rougher and faster.

Y/n's moans turned even louder.

Until she moaned out.

Y/n: F-Fred!~ I-I'm gonna c-cum~...

Fred: gahh~... Cum for me, slut!...

Then, Y/n cums.

Fred pulled out and George told Y/n.

George: Kneel down.

Y/n then kneels down and before she can ask why, George then grabs Y/n's hair gently and let her suck his dick.

Y/n then bobs her head up and down as she sucks George's dick, then, after several sucks, He cums inside her throat.

then, Fred bends Y/n and without even hesitation, he enters inside of her deeply and roughly, making her gasp.

Fred then thrust into her roughly, making her a moaning mess under him.

Fred continues thrusting into her, making sure to make her feel all the waves of pleasure.

He caresses and slaps her ass cheeks while thrusting, making Y/n shudder and moan.

Then, George lifts up her chin and kisses her passionately.

Then, Fred cums into her, making her moan loudly

Fred and George carried Y/n to the bed and cuddled with her covered them all with a blanket and slept together.

TO BE CONTINUED

Note: Y/n's poor legs </3

Fun fact: The people in the other hotel rooms heard Y/n's loud moaning and decided to keep quiet.