We apologize, our own heart. Chapter 8

"We apologize, our own heart."

- Weasley Twins.

FRED WEASLEY POV:

It has been over 9 months and I regret cheating on Y/n, my own heart, and life. My brother was now heartbroken, we lost our own heart and life, Y/n, I miss her laughs, giggles, cuddles, voice, and more about her, I cannot stop thinking of Y/n over the 9 months, I dumped that slut that manipulated me, Allison Clearwater, she is a slut, unlike Y/n.

So, I and my brother planned on how to get Y/n back, I and my brother and Y/n and the others are now 27 years old, yet, we have already done Hogwarts, it's a good thing that my brother and I survived after the war, even Y/n.

I and my brother planned that we BOTH are gonna marry Y/n if Y/n accepts it and admits her love for us, we haven't done anything intimately and we did not want Y/n to be uncomfortable in those but the only intimate thing we are going to do is we are going to marry Y/n for the rest of our lives, I and my brother love her more than mum loves dad, Filch loves that bloody cat, or myself.

I and my brother wore a Tuxedo and bought flowers, and bought rings for Y/n. For the Proposal and Y/n.

I and my brother knocked on her door, and we both were relieved that she opened the door. She was shocked to see us, wearing a tuxedo, flowers, and rings for her.

Y/n: George, Fred, what is with the fancy things?

Fred: Oh, my own heart, we wanted to get your love back.

George: that is very correct, brother.

Y/n was blushing and I and my brother chuckled, knowing she still loves us.

I and my brother got on our knees and opened the luxurious black small box in our hands.

Fred: We apologize, our own heart.

George: We apologize, our own heart.

Y/n: it's okay.

Fred: Please Marry us, Y/n L/n.

George: Please Marry us, Y/n L/n.

Y/n smiled and happy tears fell out of her eyes.

Y/n: My answer is...

TO BE CONTINUED