V- .Vanguard vs Sovereign Pt. 2

To be a magus is to walk with death, to walk with death is to understand yourself.

Who are you? - Kiritsugu Emiya

Being correct doesn't mean your always right. - The Wrought Iron Hero

Living with you means nothing without a world to-

The world means nothing without YOU!

A short while ago, with Theresa and Kiana

*Huff* *Huff*

Kiana was panting. As of now, this was the 6th wave of enemies she fought off.

As she was resting, Theresa sat outside the training simulation remaining vigilant and checking Kiana's vitals. After all, she was wearing a prototype battlesuit.

Knight Moonbeam. Prototype 4th generation Godsbane-class Valkyrie battlesuit. This is meant as an ultimate weapon to be worn only by S-rank Valkyries. High-speed gamma particles flowing within the suit are projected from ejection ports at the back, forming glowing shapes that resemble the feathers of a wing.

It shared too much of a similarity with other beings for Theresa's tastes. But she digressed, she was rather worried when Kiana asked for this as a reward of sorts for doing well in the exams.

That worry turned to outright shock when she requested the hardest available settings in the sims! But Theresa promised so she allowed it. Begrudgingly.

"I'm done with my little breather, can you ready the next one?" came the semi exhausted voice of Kiana.

Theresa hesitated, but at the insistent look on Kiana's face sighed and prepared the final level. But not without a warning.

"This final level should be based around something you fear, so prepare accordingly."

Alarms began to blare as the final stage got ready and loaded in.

"?!"

Only for both to freeze in shock at the person appearing in the room.

"Welp. Didn't expect this now did ya?"

A gray haired male stood across from her, rubbing his head sheepishly.

Theresa stood to her feet.

"August? What the hell are you doing here?! No scratch that, why are you here?"

The now confirmed August held his hands up placatingly.

"To be fair, I am a Sim so it's not my fault entirely. Although I'm surprised it's me and not Sieg. Would have made more sense actually."

He looked around the room.

"Gotta say. This place is rather drab in appearance. We should really remodel."

As he was talking he was pacing around the room with one hand waving through the air.

"..."

The other occupant of the room was busy rebooting at the fact she apparently feared August most.

Yeah that's a pretty bad revelation to have, especially when it explains why your avoiding someone.

Another sound went off, but it was a weird little ringtone as someone sent a message to Theresa.

♪ Koi wo shiyou yo kisu suru mae ni

Koi wo shiyou yo me wo mitsumete
Koi wo dakishimete ♪

Everyone in the area grimaced.