OVA 1. Join our Gui- Organization

A young boy could be seen sitting all by his lonesome in the middle of nowhere. He wasn't wearing anything of note, just some shorts, a jacket and a scarf. Countless people had died left and right around him, yet he sat on the ground shell shocked and stoic, as if contemplating life. Countless Honkai Beasts flew around him murdering and brutalizing without reason, yet avoided him like the plague. May have something to do with the mountain he was sitting upon.

One curious Honkai Beast Seraph, a Cassiel, floated over to him before being violently ripped in half. Did I mention this mountain was a pile of carcasses? Honkai beast corpses in actuality.

And all while this was going on, a single thought ran through this boys head,

'How fitting. Even in death I can't escape the glaring issue of the world rejecting me. And even while alive I'm still too late.'

Rather alarming statements I must admit for such a young boy to have flowing through his head.

But then again,

"Your not a normal child now are you?"

Gold eyes shined briefly in recognition at the figure suddenly standing over them, before dulling once more.

"Sorry to disappoint you sir, just having a midlife crisis is all. I also suggest you leave."

Oh?

"Why is that?" the man asked.

The boy looked at him, before slowly standing up and walking past him.

"Because despite the fact you can protect yourself, it's rather annoying having to watch over someone infinitely more dangerous than these abominations."

And with those words, the boy began dragging part of the Cassiel corpse behind him, as he began to swing it like a dominatrix swings a whip at the flood of Honkai before him.

The figure, a blonde haired man with green eyes stared with a bit of amusement, and a hint of intrigue at the ensuing slaughter.

This boy... he seemed quite different. And not just with his abnormal intelligence.

The man watched as the boy swung the Cassiel half until it tore into threads. Glancing down at his now useless weapon, the boy shrugged to himself before lunging forward with his teeth bared.

A Honkai Templar had it's neck crunched into before it slumped forward dead, all while the boy spat out part of it's neck and used it's slumping body as a trampoline to launch onto another Templar.

This one had the sense to struggle, but it too was subdued swiftly by another bite.

Purple blood or rather liquid drenched the boy yet he ignored it as if it was common for him to see, a fact the watching man did not ignore.

'His manner of fighting belies his age, though his methods are barbaric and crude, they do get the job done. How interesting.'

And so the man watched on in this fashion of fascinated observation, as the boy eventually ran out of beasts to torment.

Then the boy turned his sights to the man and began slowly walking towards him.

Coming to a stop before him, he looked up at the man before speaking.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of the Overseer personally coming to watch me?"

"You know who I am?"

The boy nodded.

"Yes unfortunately. You know, it be would be so much simpler to kill you where you stand? Relieving you of the burden called life."

"Kill you say? I'm afraid this body of mine still has some work to carry out, so I'll have to decline your offer of relief."