1

Who am I? Do I even know?

I was an infamous music producer; especially when it came to the world of rock. This, however, was what I was, far from who I was.

Each day, I awoke to that same, burning question, desperately hoping that today would be the day I got my answer.

I hoped out of my always empty Queen sized bed and went through the motions of showering and doing my hair. I had no dress code so I chose a pair of black skinnies with a loose fitting slogan shirt to hide my ample assets and left my long raven curls loose with my bangs swept to the side. After applying some dark make-up, I completed my look with some knee-high combat boots, nerd glasses and a fitted cap.

Today was an exciting prospect for me; I was finally getting to work with Fall Out Boy. As I was walking out, my phone rang. It was my assistant producer, Lucas. "What's the buzz Lu? Are they there already?"

Lucas, a flamboyantly gay and sarcastic drama queen sighed exasperatedly into the phone. "Hi Bellatrix, how are you? I am stuck in the traffic from hell thanks for asking."

I hated being called Bellatrix. Most people called me Trix or Trixie and I used Trix for business purposes. "Thanks for the heads up drama mama. I'll take my motorbike. See you when you arrive."

I switched out my car keys quick for my motorbikes keys and helmet and grabbed a jacket to brave the cold. Finally I was out the door.

Lu wasn't lying about the traffic - it was a bitch. Luckily, I soared through it on my bike, making it to the recording studio with twenty minutes to spare.

Doubting my clients would be as early as I was, I lit up a smoke and took my time outside the studio. The doors opened and a tall, bearded man covered in tattoos exited the building and seemed to be walking towards me. I instantly recognised him as Andy Hurley.

"Mr. Hurley! I didn't think you guys would be here yet! I'm Trixie, the producer." I held my free hand out to shake his.

"Oh, no, I'm the only one here. I'm Andy. Nice to meet you." he shook my hand in return.

I suddenly found myself feeling awkward and self aware. I folded up my arms and closed myself off. He seemed to notice the change in my body language and took a step backwards. "So Andy, are you excited about the new album?"

He chuckled, "yeah I always get excited over new projects and working with new and different people. How about you? Are you excited to be working with four overgrown boys?"

I made a sound I had never made in my life. I almost felt dirty. I giggled. "I've been a fan for a long time so working with you guys is an achievement my side."

Just then, two black SUV's pulled into the parking lot and out of them piled the rest of Fall Out Boy and Marcus.

"Geez Andy, stop disappearing like that. We constantly have backup drummers on speed dial in case you get abducted by aliens or like, worse, fangirls." Pete admonished.

Joe visibly shivered at the thought of fangirl abduction and greeted me. "Yo Trix."

I waved, having met Joe before at a music festival where I was a guest of Black Veil Brides. Pete sized me up and then spoke, "well, let's go make an album."