ZODIACS ♒♏♈♌♉♓♊♎♍♐♑ - TRAFFICKING

Tw :- mentions of crime, prostitution, swearing, rough content

LAW ENFORCMENT DEPARTMENT (LED, HIGHER IN RANK THAN POLICE):-

AQUARIUS F (AF), ARIES M (AM) ,

SCORPIO MALE 1(SM 1), LEO MALE
(LM),

TAURUS MALE (TM), LEO FEMALE (LF, LEONA),
SAGITTARIUS FEMALE (SF), GEMINI MALE (GM)

VILLIANS :- SCORPIO MALE 2 (SM 2), LIBRA FEMALE (LF), GEMINI FEMALE (GF), SAGITTARIUS M (SG),  CAPRICORN MALE (CM)

VICTIMS :-  LIBRA M, VIRGO F, ARIES F, PISCES M (BUT THEY WILL BE PORTRAYED AS STRONG AND POWERFUL.)

THIRD PERSON POV:-

In the city of Zomeda, cases of trafficking for the heinous crime of prostitution rose up. Many were minors that threatened the security of the city and the precious children.

Initially the case was handed over to the police but the perpetrators could not be catched.

Rallies, protests and anger amongst the citizens and news made the police hand over the case to the enforcement team.

THIRD PERSON POV:-

SM 1:- Alright team, we got an important case and in no way we shall fail catching the criminals and make those son of bitches understand who's the boss and whats right and wrong!

AF:- Agreed sir, according to the information, they kidnap teenagers and youngsters of age 12 - 23, who might be coming from school or from college or workplace. They might be given any sleeping pills with food they eat, or the driver of the public transport like auto might be involved or direct kidnapping.

SM 1 :- And this isn't the job of one, and definitely a whole organisation is behind it! Even orphan children are trafficked.

Till now give the information of the children who are at their trap!

AM :- Yes sir, here are the biodata

1) LIBRA MALE :- A teenager, who was last at his school.

2) VIRGO FEMALE :- teenager, waits outside after dispersal from school till her parents come. Last time her parents did not see her.

3) ARIES FEMALE :- Working women, wants to opt a respected job. Works as waitress.

4) PISCES MALE :- A 12 year old kid, last seen playing at the park.

SM :- Ok, so let's go to the places where they were last seen.

Third person pov:-

The officers divided them into groups of 4.

In Libra Male's School:-

Principal  :- Good day officers, how may I help you?

AF :- I want information about your student Libra male, studying at 8th grade.

AM :- We want to know his phone number, his parents identity and information of his mode of dispersal, everything.

Principal :- Sure, I shall inform the office people to work on it.

AF :- Please make sure to hurry up. We don't have much time!

Officer :- Here are the details.

The principal shared then the details and then they faxed it to the bureau. And went to his parent's house.

Virgo's parents's house:-

SM 1:- So you said that you did not see Virgo last time, right?

VF's mother (sniffing) :- Yes sir, I wish I could have gone earlier!

LM :-Do you know what does she do there outside? Like chatting or eating something?

VF's mother :- That day she was late, I gave her some money to get some food after dispersal.... I guess she should be having her food.

SM 1 :- Ok thanks a lot. Will call if required.

At Aries Female's apartment:-

Aries's roomate (sobbing) :- Aries told me that she was going to an interview for a job offer she got.

LF :- You know the name of the company?

Aries' roomate :- No, but she saw it from her mailbox.

TM :- Did she left her laptop or phone that can be helpful to us?

Aries' roomate :- She has kept everything in her study room.

She showed them the study room.

They got a laptop and mobile phone and took it.

At Pisces Male's house:-

SF :- Pisces was a child and he was at a park? With whom he was? Were any of you present with him?

PM's Father :- He was with his uncle, no both of us are working.

GM :- Give us his address and phone number. We might come again for interrogation

THIRD PERSON POV:-

They all got the information and returned back to bureau.

PART 2 WILL COME SOON
TILL THEN YOU WILL FIND ME AVAILABLE IN COMMENTS......