• 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 •

I lean back in the plush leather seats, staring out of the tinted window as the driver navigates through the busy Mumbai traffic

I lean back in the plush leather seats, staring out of the tinted window as the driver navigates through the busy Mumbai traffic. I watch the cityscape pass by, a blur of lights and shadows yet, my mind is far away, running scenarios of how the upcoming Innovatech deal negotiations with the Arora Industries could play out. In my hands, I hold the Innovatech proposal, running through the details for the hundredth time.

I tried to focus on my breathing, calming my nerves.

Breath in, breath out.

Still, my nerves were on edge. So much rides on this. Our future competitiveness. My own career advancement. My family legacy.

I'm on my way to the Innovatech conference, where I'm supposed to present my company's latest breakthrough in biotechnology and nanotechnology. One that could make or break my career.

If I could secure this deal, it would not only boost my company's reputation and revenue, but I'll also prove myself as the future CEO of Rathore Technologies.

Father told me to trust my instincts when hashing out the final contract. "You've got a good head for business," he'd suggested. "Make me proud, but don't give away too much."

What if the deal fell through? All this work over the past few months would be for nothing. My conscience frowned at me:

Stop doubting yourself.

Yeah, I have to be confident. I'll find a way to seal it successfully.

I've been working on this project for months, and I'm confident that it would revolutionize the field of medicine and health care.

While preparing for the possible reactions and questions from the directors, I've done some researching about Innovatech's needs and challenges, rehearsing every possible scenario and question. Especially from my competitors and rivals. I know that someone from Arora Industries will be joining and competing with me today.

Some of them would be impressed, some of them would be skeptical, and some of them would be hostile.

But, I have to be ready for anything.

I check my phone, scrolling through the notes and slides one last time. When a notification popped up on the screen.

---------------------------
Alex(1):
Don't overthink... It'll be fine
---------------------------
Group Chat(12):
Trisha: Best of luck Aarav! 🤞🧿🧿
Rehan: break a leg bud... not literally tho
Sagnik: Bruh
Shreyansh: Bhai let him review in peace...
----------------------------

A small smile spreads on my face, feeling a surge of gratitude and pride. I have a great team behind me, talented and dedicated people who shared my vision and passion.