✧20✧

Soon tae calmed Jeongukk down sitting on his lap making him hid his face in her neck pulling him by his head who immediately hugged her closer taking in the sweet scent of his wife to calm himself down.

They heard a knock on the door making tae to look at and got up from Jeongukk's lap who whined but tae shushed him pecking his lips and went to sit on the couch in the cabin.

Jeongukk pouted but smile when tae gave him a flying kiss making him show his bunny smile. He cleared his throat when he heard the knock again and said 'come in' soon the door opened revealing the manager who bowed to Jeongukk who nodded and told him to sit on the chair.

"So Mr. Song I want you to do something" Jeongukk said in a cold tone making Mr.Song nod

"Yes sir!"

"I want you check all the CCTV footage of the company and if you saw any suspicious then let me know" Jeongukk said with monotone with cold face to Mr.Song who nodded confidently
"Yes sir! I will let you know"

Jeongukk hummed and nodded " you can leave now" hearing that Mr.Song dismissed himself.

Tae's pov

I am sitting on the couch waiting for Jeongukk to talk to Mr. Song. I want tell him something but I am scared how he would react but I know he loves me so much and what I am gonna tell will make him even more happy.

I smiled at my thoughts

Flashback

Tae is sitting on the couch while watching tv while her husband went out with his friends as it is weekend. He don't want to go saying he can't leave her alone but tae some what convinced Jeongukk that she will be fine and he should also enjoy like how he used to do before marriage. At last Jeongukk signed in defeat and kissed her asking whether she want anything for her to bring

"Baby..do you want me to bring anything" Jeongukk asked tae while wrapping his arms around tae's waist and tae made a thinking face with a little pout on her face which immediately got pecked by tae.

Tae hit his chest softly while blushing making Jeongukk chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"So..!?"

"Umm...I want pickles with ice cream" hearing it Jeongukk looked at tae with a weird face in his mind cause he don't wanna make his wifey feel bad.

"You sure love" Jeongukk asked one more time to be sure. Tae just nodded innocently while looking at him with those hazel eyes.

Jeongukk signed and smiled pecking her lips "anything else you want me to bring..!?" Tae shook her head "just come home safe and don't drink too much okay cause you have to be sober to drive home right..!?" Tae said with a concerned face.

Aww how lucky is Jeongukk to have such an understanding and caring wife.

Jeongukk pulled her closer by waist pulling her a little up who wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his torso.Jeongukk kissed her lips who kissed him back.

After a few minutes of make out they pulled away resting their forehead on each other's and Jeongukk pecked her lips one last time and carried her to couch who looking at him with love fond eyes and made her sit on the couch.

He kneeled infront of her while holding her hand pecking them both.

"I will take my leave then yeah.!? and if you need anything else call me okay baby..!?"Jeongukk said softly to which tae nodded smiling . Jeongukk too smiled back and pecked her lips one more time muttering an 'I love you' in front of her lips who whispered 'I love you' back.