✧27 ✧

6th and 7thmonth of pregnancy......

Tae is sitting on the bed in crisscross position while pouting looking at her husband who is getting ready for the office cause he got an important meeting to attend. Well in normal time he would tell his business partners to come to the house and do the meeting in the home office it this meeting is really important.....but not more than his wifey tho.

Jeongukk turned around to look at his baby to see her pouting with one hand under the baby bump while looking at him cutely. Jeongukk chuckled when she made a grabby hands towards him and immediately when to her. He picked her up slowly not to startle or hurt the baby which is inside his tiny baby's tummy.

Tae clinged onto him like koala with her legs around his torso and arms around his neck pecking his cheek, snuggling into the neck.

"Let's get my baby fluffy ready for the office yeah.!" Jeongukk said while kissing her chubby cheeks which became even chubbier due to pregnancy. He bit them softly and made his way towards the closet as tae already showered before.

Well yeah Jeongukk is taking tae along with him to office cause what if something happened when he is not with tae and what if tae need him and he isn't there. So yeah that is why he is taking tae with him to office.

Tae made her sit on a cushion that is in the closet and started looking through the clothes of tae soon he found them and went back to tae who is already looking at her handsome husband with a loving smile.

"I love you koo ...so much.." Tae confessed suddenly making Jeongukk chuckle and smile lovingly.

"I love you" he confessed back and kissed her while keeping the clothes beside her. Tae is quick to kiss back wrapping her arms around his neck. Jeongukk stood between tae's legs one hand on her waist while another hand on her bump caressing it softly.

Jeongukk pulled away from the kiss and started pecking from her jaw to neck. Tae hummed in content when he kissed her sweet spot . He pecked there few times and started sucking on it making it turn purple. Tae clutched his back hair moaning softly.

Jeongukk pulled away looking at his art and kissed on the mark softly. He took the clothes which he kept beside her and made her wear them after he is done making her dress up, he picked her up again and went towards the vanity and made her sit in front of the mirror.
He took the hair brush and started brushing her hair loosening the knots of the hair and then he took the curler and started curling her hair while tae just sat there prettily while swinging her legs slightly letting her husband doll her up.

"And done" he said after doing her hair and clipping a flower shaped pearl clip on hair.

"Aww baby u look so cute love.!" Jeongukk said and kissed her lips who smiled and kissed back.

" wait here I will be back after changing..!" Jeongukk said making her sit on a bed and pecked her head . Tae nodded smiling