✧25✧

4th month of pregnancy..........

Everything is going so good in jeon household. They are taking care of tae as she was a baby, making her eat and making her juice to drink at times, making her follow the food diet plan which the doctor prescribed for pregnancy period.

Jeongukk tries his best to fulfill all of his wife's cravings for food or his attention. Since he stopped going to office after knowing that tae is pregnant, he is always with her, taking care of her, feeding her and looking after her like a baby while sometimes talking to their unborn baby bean.

"Gukkieeee ~" pouty voice whined wanting her husband's attention who just got out of the bed to take a food plate which is placed on the nightstand by Han ga in.

"Yeah babyy I am here" Jeongukk said lovingly immediately going to the bed to his wife who is pouting while laying on the bed with a hand on her tummy puffing her chubby cheeks.

Due to pregnancy her cheeks got even chubbier than before which Jeongukk won't leave a chance to chewing , sucking, smooching them making them go red and tae complaining while pouting, scolding her husband cutely just to Jeongukk to kiss the pout away making tae turn into blushing mess.

Jeongukk made tae sit on the bed leaning on the head board slowly and pecked her exposed shoulder and neck while tae had her hands around the tummy.

(Tae's outfit)

Jeongukk slowly took the food and kept it on the bed,taking the spoon and started feeding her while tae started watching baby videos. Recently tae has been obsessed with watching baby videos cooing at the cute babies and showing Jeongukk and sometimes crying due to mood swings saying

'Goo they are so cute...... I want our baby to come to us soon'

Jeongukk would coo at his adorable wifey and console her giving her smooches and saying sweet words to calm his baby down.

Tae while eating looked at the pictures of cute baby cooing at them.

"Baby ahh." Jeongukk called her out asking her to open her mouth so he can feed her. Being obedient baby she opened her mouth chewing the food that is fed by her husband.

"Goo look" tae said her eyes sparkling showing the baby photo who is eating strawberry 🍓 cutely by holding it with his chubby hands.
Jeongukk looked at the pic and smiled softly saying " yes baby he look so cute" tae smiled at him and pecked his lips going back to watching baby videos making Jeongukk smile widely and kiss her chubby cheeks.

◌Ⓣ◌ⒿⓀ◌

Tae is now in fourth month .so jiminie decided to do a gender reveal party cause they got to know the gender but kept it a secret . Only the soon to be parents don't know the gender of the baby yet.

So right now tae and Jeongukk are getting ready cause Jimmie told them to get ready for the gender reveal party.
"Baby are you excited to know the baby gender..!?" Jeongukk asked while hugging tae from back while caressing the baby bump lovingly, looking into the mirror.