2

Dear H,

I'm getting bullied again today. They kick me on my right legs until I cannot walk. They punched me on the stomach like I'm their punching bag. I don't know how many times did I coughing blood. They say that I'm a cry baby because I'm crying nonstop while they're hit me. Who wouldn't cry if they punch you, kick you, slap you, hit you with a thing and make a scar on my hands so that I look like a depressed guy? I would rather die in their hands.

When I came back with a bloody school uniform, noona look at me with a disappointed face. Dad was mad at me. Mom crying like I'm killing someone. When I told them that I got bullied, they don't trust me. Except noona. She hugged me and asked dad to bring me to the hospital. Teacher? They wouldn't trust me too if I told them that I got bullied by Jaemin. He's the principal's son and perfect in everyone's eyes. But they don't know the dark side of him.

And now I'm crying again because of noona. She said that she trust me. I'm sorry noona. I'm not a good brother. I broke the promise that I make with you. I wanna see your smile again noona. I'm really sorry noona. I cannot fight them back noona. I'm not that strong to fight five people alone. I didn't even go to the taekwondo class.

Dad only apply it for you. He didn't apply it for me. He thinks I'm strong enough noona. I'm sorry again noona. Now I'm stuck at the hospital until I can walk again. I feel sorry to mom and dad who need to keep monitoring me at the hospital. I'm a burden to this family.

I don't think that coming back home was a good idea.

    -; ♡.° [ to be continued ] ୭̥