Ready for revenge...

It's been a week since me and Adrien found out we are soulmates... His mark finally came and reflected us perfectly.

His words on the back of his arm say ."All the time." Which I wasn't expecting for those exact words, to be the most important thing I ever said to him.

But Adrien says it helped him massively. When reflecting on his relationship, with his father.

I'm glad Adrien opened up to me, and I'm glad our friendship developed naturally.

We told my parents pretty soon as they walked in on us kissing. Papa was just wondering how on earth he got up to my room. Which made us all laugh, as I recall Adrien's red face admitting he climbed the wall to see me.

My parents were very happy for us, and are thrilled we are soulmates. It's pretty much how we got on the topic on Adrien's father, because my parents assumed, he should be happy for us. But Adrien's face drained with colour, looking back.

So this whole week as we have been nursing the bond we have also been keeping it secret for 2 main reasons.

1st obvious reason from Adriens father. The 2nd we still need to deal with Lila. Which is a challenge in itself, as I have officially been outcast and suspended for a week.

Adrien and Alya have been through my side no matter what, and for that I couldn't be more thankful.

It was hard to get Nino around as he really did believe Lila, but when we showed him the proof that, we all have gathered together. He was furious and wanted to expose her soon as possible.

Adrien managed to calm him down and Alya gave him a stern talking to as she does. He soon listened then, when Alya put her foot down.

Nino soon realised after his anger towards Lila calmed down. That we were right and we had to do this carefully and strategically.

Especially since we don't want her to rely on, getting akumatised to get out of it. Ninos' detective side has resurfaced again as he we all clip up the plan...

"Do you think it's going to work?" I question everyone as we have it all pinned up, with little post it notes around.

"I don't see why not dude, that cray cray of a girl needs to learn a few lessons." Nino says in a calming tone.

"This will work princess don't worry." Adrien says softly, raising my hand to his lips to kiss my knuckles softly to show his affection. I giggle lightly as he's always doing cute things to show he cares.

"Alright lovebirds, we will leave this love fest now as me and Nino have a date, to set part 1 of this plan into gear!" Alya says enthusiastically while clapping her hands together.

They leave through my trap door, into the living room. I turn to Adrien and walk over to him. "Thank you." I say as I sit in his lap and kiss his cheek.

He hums as he his fingers light trace my chin as he kisses my lips softly. I kiss him back softly our lips mold to each other perfectly, and it makes my lips tingle everytime.

I bring my hand up to the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. Which he gladly does by pulling me closer holding my waist.

Our lips moving in sync like feather light touches. As I feel his hands rub my waist lightly causing tingles to run my spine. My fingers automatically, curl against his long blonde hair at the nape of his neck.

I suddenly feel Adrien's tongue press against my lips lightly. Clearly seeking an entrance, when all of a sudden I hear the trap door bang open. Which automatically causes me to jump as I pull away from the kiss.