Intro and scream 5

Y/n was born in Woodsboro California daughter of Sidney Prescott The final girl and Billy Loomis the serial killer her mom killed. My mother gave me away to the Meeks Randy being my old Godfather RIP Martha Took me to their home in Woodsboro and I was 7 when she had her twins Mindy and Chad they always treated me like family and mom would only visit in my special occasion but stopped caring when she had her 2 other kids. I met Ethan on the orientation day when we met our teachers and tour and all of that he asked me out to a restaurant and I said yes he told me about his family and I told him about mine he understood the neglect I had from my mom and he was glad we had some things we had in common the next day after that he asked me to be his girlfriend I said Of course and we hit it off from then. I met Sam in my job at a bowling alley and we both found out from that day forward we were half sibling her  Boyfriend ended up being a psychotic dude obsessed with our dad with his partner in crime Amber Freeman. Y/n met Ethan around the start of Scream 5.

(let's pretend they are all in their mid to early 20s)

SCREAM 5

Me and Sam were outside of the bowling alley we worked at when she got a phone call "shit it's my sister" Sam spoke Richie offered to take her back to Woodsboro while I just got into my car and vaped (don't smoke kids) I walked out entered the bowling alley and quit because I don't get paid enough for this shit.

I called Ethan later in the night when he answered it seemed like he was arguing with somebody "sorry my  dad keeps getting mad at me for forgetting to order pizza" Ethan apologized, It's ok how is your day going?, "Pretty shitty so far but I can't wait till next year to see you and my brother since he's in California right now" He answered, Is it hard having your brother away from home? I asked "well sort of but then dad keeps saying how he's proud my brother actually has a life goal and that I'm an useless son as well as how my sister is his little baby and a spitting image of mom so I'm the outcast of this family" He answered annoyed, Damn that fucked up I said he simply chuckled and continued drawing, What you drawinggggg I asked curious "a little something" He answered in the same tone as me, Can I see itttt? "maybe when I'm done I will" He answered we kept talking and talking when Sam called me. I have to go sorry Ethan, Sam is calling and texting like crazy "oh ok text you tomorrow" Ethan said. Hello? "Y/n can you come to Woodsboro please Tara got attacked last night in a Ghost face costume Please I know you hate it but I'm begging you" Sam said basically crying, Ok ok I'm on my way. 

I arrived at Woodsboro my hometown when I got a text from Ethan "are you ok I checked your location and it said you were at Woodsboro the place you hated so much" Ethan said sounding worried, yeah something came up and why are you checking my location? I asked "uhh well I was worried because you weren't answering my texts and the way you just left on facetime worried me " Ethan answered, well I'm ok bye now I said hanging up.

Ethan POV:

I checked Y/n's location and saw she was at Woodsboro, Shit shit shit I thought I quickly dialed Richie's phone number waiting for an answer "hello?" he asked Richie I'm going to tell you this once Sam told Y/n about what happened she is currently in Woodsboro and if you hurt her or even Amber I'm going to fucking kill you she's the only person I love and care about so if you touch her I'll go there myself and kill you and hang you up on a tree!! you understand? "ye-yeah ok I'll make sure non of us touch her tell dad I love him bye" He answered stunned I sighed and threw my phone on the ground and held my head with my hands.

Y/n POV:

I dropped by Mindy's and Chad's house where they were having a whole meeting "and who is this?" some guy with white hair asked in a seductive voice "that's Y/n she has a boyfriend and WILL literally rip your head apart" Martha said the guy put his head down in defeat "Y/n please introduce yourself " said Chad, Well my name is Y/n Tatum Meeks Prescott I was born on July 18 1997 and I'm trained to kick any of you guy's asses "yeah yeah whatever but what's your backstoryyyyy" Mindy asked getting annoyed, I rolled my eyes, "you guys are in for a treat" Dewey said. Ok well I was born here my mom gave me away to the Meeks so that's where I get the name my mom probably hates me I enrolled in a college in New York and I have a boyfriend called Ethan, "Y/nnnnn you know what I'm talking about nobody cares about your family issuessssssss" Mindy said, Fine Mindy!! my dad was fucking Billy Loomis and my mom Sidney Prescott fucking killed him OK is that what you wanted to hear Mindy!?!? "ok chill and yes little miss Prescott here is the daughter of a serial killer perfect motive cracked under sycosis" Mindy said, wow so all the years I've spent taking care of you meant nothing and now you're accusing me of attacking Tara? what the fuck I was in Modesto with Sam and why would I waste my time coming over here and attacking Tara just to end up like my dad? "no yeah what if you're the killer Y/n anger can always make you crack" Amber said, Sam back me up you wanted me to come Dewey come on "sorry Y/n you can't trust no one " Dewey said putting his head down, Tatum would be very disappointed in you right now not helping her best friend's daughter fuck all of you I left and drove to the hospital. I arrived at the hospital they had Tara in and walked up to the nurse, Hi can you please tell me Tara Carpenter's room number I'm her half sister, I lied, Yeah she's in room 305 honey she's already awake call if you need anything I walked over to her room and knocked on the door "come in " I heard her voice say in a weak voice. Hey stink I said "hey" she responded. I used to take care of her when her mom would leave for work trips so we had a good bond. 

A/n

hey ur fav minion here hope you enjoyed this chapter many more are to come but please give me story suggestions and inspo plss and thank you