Tara

I was in the break room after I visited Tara when dad popped up in  a mirror "hmm friends accusing you of murdering someone heard that one before how's Sam?" Billy said, not talking to you, "come on not even a hey dad I miss you sorry mom killed you" he said, I don't care leave me alone before I shatter this fucking mirror, "you wouldn't" he taunted, Oh yes I would I said leaving the room. I walked back into Tara's room when she started to ask me questions "Y/n? why'd you come back it's not like you're my sister", Tara I care for you I've always cared for you before I met Sam I babysit  you when your mom would leave and we developed such a close bond and I really think of you as a sister to me, "but why?" Tara asked, Tara you're the most special girl I've ever met and you were the only person that knew at the time that my dad was Billy Loomis and the killer is after me and Sam and I'm sorry you got hurt in the process so ima stick with you till this motherfucker dies ok? "pinky promise?" yes Pinky promise then we linked our pinkies together. I texted Sam and she said she was still at that little meeting they basically kicked me out of in frustration I called Ethan," Who you calling?" asked Tara my boyfriend wanna meet him? "hell yeah", "hello?", hey Ethan this is my friend Tara "what are your intentions with my girl" asked Tara laughing, Shut up! anyways can you show me the drawing you said you were drawing? "mmmmm no" Ethan said smiling, ok whatever people are now accusing me off attacking Tara and I'm fucking hate it "well did you?" he asked no she's literally right next to me I'd never attack her that's some fucked up shit someone would do I said "hmm well I have to go Econ" Ethan said, oh ok bye "what the fuck is Econ?" Tara asked, I have no idea.

I got a text from Sam saying us 2 are the stars of some requel shit and that Mindy is accusing us 2 as the killers. Fuck Mindy!!! I yelled in frustration Tara was sound asleep by this point  so I fell asleep too. "the nerve of that girl accusing my little creation of being a killer" Billy said in my dream, Leave me alone "Y/n there is a killer on the loose he's threatening you and your friends  are you going to runaway from who you are just like you always do with drugs or are you going to use it?!" Billy said, I'm not like you! "really? how else are you going to survive I say accept who are let's get out there find out who's doing this and CUT SOME FUCKING THROATS!! " Billy said, NO! then I woke up to a doctor checking up on me saying I was sleep talking. I decide to  play subway surfers and go on Instagram bored and saw Ethan posted but not at Econ in a movie theatre holding a girls hand. Fuck I said to myself a tear rolling down my face I checked the account he tagged and on her story It was her kissing him on his lap I shut off my phone and threw it next to me can this day get any worse?? I said to myself I decided to take another nap this time listening to music. I woke up and decided to use the restroom thinking Tara was going to be ok but boy was I wrong. 

I was in the restroom when the power went of, Shit I quickly washed my hands and walked out when I heard something behind me I ran to back to the restroom and called Tara hoping she was alright when someone started banging on the door I stayed as quiet as I could and waited for the person to leave. I heard Tara's whimpering so I came out and saw her in the hallway, Shit Tara let me help you poor thing what are you OMG! I said as we saw a police officer dead in the nurses office desk (I forgot what they were called)  I tried bringing her back into the room but then we heard someone come in tears leaving our eyes. Richie popped out of nowhere so Tara hit him with the phone "what are you doing here?" asked Tara "Sam called said you were in trouble did you hit me with the pho-" Richie said cut off by Tara telling him ghost face was behind him Shit!!! I said as I threw one of the monitors at him I quickly tried getting Tara out to the elevator when he grabbed my hair Tara!!! I tried kicking and punching but he just stabbed me in the stomach then let me go to bleed out Run!! I managed to choke out Tara still trying to run away as Ghost face answered Richie's call. Sam came out of the elevator with Dewey and he began shooting at him "Y/n!!!" Tara said trying to tell Sam to help me Dewey helping me and Richie out Ghost face then came running at me slicing my shoulder as I ran from him towards Sam. DEWEY!! I called out as he was fighting Ghost face Sam holding onto my wound Richie crawling over to us. Ghostface fell back towards a shelf as Dewey shot him Dewey picked up Richie and helped him towards the elevator I quickly hugged Dewey but he didn't stay in the elevator instead he insisted on shooting him in the head, No!! DEWEY DON'T "I'm sorry Y/n I'll be right back!" Dewey said as he left the elevator NO!!!! I banged on the elevator door then collapsed on the floor as we went down the hospital grunts fading away and that's the last time I saw him. 

News fans covered the hospital bodies covered in plastic I knew one of them was Dewey I cried and sobbed as they were taking his body somewhere else Sam holding me back with Gale who was more heart broken than me I held the necklace Dewey gave me for my 16th birthday in my hand it was gold with my initials engraved on it and when you open it, it had a picture of me and him when I was a toddler they took me and Tara to a different hospital where we had to stay the night I cried as I texted mom about what happened then I checked Instagram flooded with messages from Ethan I blocked him not wanting to hear his story and worry for me. "you ok?" asked Tara as she saw my tear flooded eyes, yeah I'm ok I said still holding onto my necklace. Sam then came into our room covering her with kisses "Y/n your mom is in the waiting room" Sam said looking at me, I'll talk to her later she just came for Gale I said knowing she probably cares less on my injury's .