Serial killers and Ice cream?

Lets get this party started I say walking out of Quinn's room "where'd you go Narnia?" Chad asks no I went to Quinn's room no puedes ver? (are you blind) "don't go all Mexican on me chica" Chad answered sounding weird, whatever, "hey Y/n I finished the drawing if you want to see it, it's in Tara's room bring your beer and follow me" Ethan says, "yeah Y/n get in the room" Mindy said smirking,

where's the drawing? I ask "its over here" he pulled out his phone and showed me a pic, Oh shit that's cool (the drawing is basically like the scream promo pictures with them holding the knife but it's Y/n holding it) are you Implying that I'm the killer? "N-No! never I just thought you looked hot in a drawing like this" He answered chuckling, oh shit then I guess I'll go kill some people I said laughing, He didn't laugh, well ima go back with everyone I say "yeah I'll follow you" He said nervously.

we walked into the kitchen then Mindy pulled out a cake that had the words VIRGIN then an X over it "CONGRATSSS" they all yelled, you idiots I lost my virginity way before this to my ex and save that shit for later because my boy Ethan here is still a virgin I announce "didnt have to call me out like that" Ethan whispered in my ear, They all groaned and Mindy shoved the cake in the fridge.

le time skip to the night

I was in my room with Anika binge watching all the Stab movies with Ice cream when the land line rang I lazily rolled over and grabbed it Helloooo? I said laughing while me and Anika were joking that it was ghost face "Hello Y/n" Ghost face answered, Ah shit is this a joke? Mindy? "no no Mindy is sleeping I wouldnt wake her though" He said, "so you're THE killer like what are you going to kill us right now? I asked laughing, "I wouldnt want to interrupt your movie,you have a taste Serial killers and ice cream a classic" Ghostface said chuckling, So you can see us? let me guess you're outside of my window I said going to my window, he chuckled "maybe I was" , Ah so you just left great great well me and my friend here are going to keep watching the movie "check your bathroom" he said laughing then he hung up, I placed the phone back down and walked to the bathroom OH MY GOD!! I screamed, there was a pig gutted hanging on the shower curtains rod and behind it the words "YOU'RE DEAD PRESCOTT" were written on the shower wall with the blood the pig's guts decorating the shower "MY SHAMPOO" yelled Anika, My bathroom!! I yelled I quickly called the campus Bio hazard team, this guy is sick I said and Anika nodded her head.