Chapter One: Bad

"Pastel purple hair

With these sea green eyes

Can't deny that she pretty

Say she's not you tellin' lies

Name's Fleur Lynx Riley

And she be trippin' boys up

Queen of Bremin High

You can't deny

That she don't give a-"

"Will you shut up!" I groan, interrupting my best friend mid-rap. Rikki rolls her eyes and laughs at me. Why I had opted to walk to school with her this year, I don't know.

"C'mon man; you used to be way into rap. Remember that phase you were in? Obsessed with with Eminem and D12."

"Yeah, but when Iggy Azalea came onto the scene I wanted to burn my ears off, so I left it behind me. I now fully love Dubstep," I reply.

"A punk girl that doesn't like punk."

"Punks don't have to like punk music. Besides; have you seen Skrillex? We practically dress the same!"

It was true; I have piercings over the shells of both my ears, an industrial bar in the left and three piercings in both lobes.

I also have a lip ring, a nose septum piercing and oddly enough, stud piercings in my dimples. Yes, that hurt the most.

"Did you finish the S&E Assignment?" Rikki asks, pulling her long dark hair up into a ponytail. I keep my pastel purple hair down, apart from a braid wrapped around my crown.

"Of course. You?"

"Started it last night, finished it this morning," she grins. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"We got that assignment a month ago."

"And, I have a life outside of school."

"Oh, you lucky soul," I chide, as we near hell.

Aka, Bremin High.

I wear my uniform top, along with the school windbreaker. I also wear a black pair of shorts with black stockings and red knee-high lace up converse.

"Has Bates had a go at you yet for your hair or your piercings?"

"Says my piercings are extreme, but he doesn't care about my hair. I mean; have you seen some of the other idiots and what they do?"

Rikki nods in agreement with a laugh, as we step foot into the school.

We meet up with some of our other friends at out lunch table. Nicola, blonde and green-eyed is there studying with Lois already.

Lo leans over her books, looking stressed as ever. The frizzy state of her light brown hair is evidence of that.