Cerise POV

Cerise POV

When Cerise saw him, she immediately asked Cedar to come sit with her. She liked Christian, but she was nervous around him and she did not want to embarrass herself already.

"Do you understand now?" Cedar asked, grabbing her books.

"Totally." Cerise handed Cedar her books. Cedar got up and left.

Christian walked over. He was wearing a dalmatian print tuxedo.

'Handsome,' Cerise thought.

Christian crouched next to her and pulled a handsome grin.

Cerise looked at him him and wanted to smile. Even in an ugly dalmatian print tux, he was hot.

"Hey," he grinned sheepishly and ran his fingers through his hair. "How's it going?" He voice said calm, but his eyes said panic.

"Good." Cerise smiled and quickly pulled her hood over her almost showing wolf ears. "What about you?"

"Well, my sisters a jerk, but I'm with you now, so I'm good." He flashed a smile and Cerise froze. Did he just hit on her? Cerise blushed furiously and tilted her head down so he wouldn't see.

"Do you want to meet me in the woods later? Maybe, five o'clock?"

"Sounds fun." She smiled at him and stood up. "Later." She ran as fast as she could to her dorm room and slammed the door shut. Cerise leaned against her door and started laughing.

"Hey." Cedar was sitting on her bed with her face buried in a book. "What are you so happy about?" Cedar put her book down and raised an eyebrow at Cerise.

"Nothing." Cerise smiled and stood up. She continued giggling all the way to her bed and flopped onto her comfy pillows.

"I know that look, who is it?" Cedar laid on her stomach staring intently at Cerise.

"You aren't going to let me back out of this, are you?"

"Nope, now spill."

Cerise wanted to tell her, but Cedar had this...condition. She HAD to tell the truth, which could get a little annoying. Especially when she was your roommate and you had to prevent saying anything that could spread around the school.

Cerise bit her lip in an attempt to silence herself from telling Cedar about her date. Wait, was that a date? Or was Christian just being nice? The thought of him not liking her made Cerise feel dizzy.

Cerise got off of her bed and walked over to her vanity. Then she got an idea.

"Here you go." Cerise grabbed a bag of nuts from one of the drawers and handed it to Cedar.

"Oh no." Cedar opened the bag and stuffed her face, then gave Cerise a thumbs up. That was the only way she couldn't tell the truth, or say anything for that matter.

"I have a date."

Cedar's eyes widened.

"Well, I think. I don't know."

"Wih ho?" Cedar said with lots of nut crumbs falling from her mouth.

"Chri-" Cerise stopped. She was nervous.

"Ho? Chri?" Cedar asked her face still stuffed with nut.

"I'll tell you later. I have to get ready first."

LATER THAT NIGHT

Cerise ran through the woods with her hood off. She was running late and was putting it on when she saw him in a less ugly tux than before. She quickly threw on her fluffy rimmed hood. She tried not to wear to extravagant of clothes because he was a guy and they noticed close to nothing.

"Shall we?" Christian motioned toward a small table with lots of food on it.

"Sure." Cerise said awkwardly sitting in the seat. Cerise felt something...weird going on. She felt like she was turning into more wolf than human. She growled and felt her eyes turn yellow.

"Are you okay?" Christian got up and tried to put his hand on her arm. She quickly jumped away from his touch scared of hurting him. She glanced up and saw a full moon rising through the thick clouds.

"I-I'm fine." She kept her eyes on the moon. "I have to go." She grabbed her purse and ran, Christian following close behind.

"Stop!" Cerise slipped and had to slow down allowing Christian to grab her hood the force pulling the hood down. Cerise's eyes formed tears.

"Cerise, I..." Christian left it at that. Cerise ran leaving a stunned Christian behind. Cerise ran as fast as she could to the school luckily running into her dad.

"Woah, what's wrong?" Mr. Bad Wolf asked hugging his daughter. Cerise cried even more and ran to her dorm room crashing on her bed catching the attention of many students on her way up. Cedar ran over to her friends bed and cradled her.

"Do you want me to call your mom?" Cerise kept crying but nodded in agreement. "Okay hold on." Cedar let go of Cerise and grabbed her mirror phone. She talked for a while and ended the phone call. "Contacted, she'll be here as soon as she can." There was lots of commotion from outside her door. Cerise heard a familiar voice and ran to the door, hugging her mom as soon as she walked in.

"Let's go home." Her mom said as they walked out of the school.