Important Notes

Dearest readers,

I first want to thank you for being here! I really hope you enjoy this story. Below I have included a few important notes for you before you begin reading. Thank you again and have the best day ever!

All my love,
K <3

—————————

Important Notes:

• This story begins in Season 2 of Cobra Kai, while revealing flashbacks to very early Season 1. When a section is marked with THEN and the words are italicized, that means it's a flashback. When a section is marked with NOW and the words are typed normally, then that is the present. More is revealed about Y/n and Robby's first meeting as the flashbacks continue, so make sure to look at those for hints or connections to the present.
• Any time skip of a significant amount is marked with this: ✰ ✩ ✰
• Abbreviations have been made to help you put yourself into the story. For example, when you see "Y/n," it means, "Your Name." When you see "Y/l/n," it means, "Your Last Name."
•   If you don't quite like something about the Y/n character, feel free to change it, if you would like. Just one example is to choose a different food option, rather than the one written. Imagine yourself however you want to. Have fun!

—————————

Want to read more of my work?
Check out my story Me and You // Reader x Eli Moskowitz/Hawk here on Wattpad! I hope to see you there <3

My Social Media:
Instagram: @ miyagi.multi
TikTok: @ mxskowitz

Make sure to follow me in Wattpad to get early announcements and heads-up on all my stories, including this one!

Thank you again for choosing to read, and I hope you love it.