4. Hard to Love. (18+)

a/n - this chapter contains smut. if two people who hardly know each other hooking up makes you uncomfy, please dont read this chapter. 

... 

Remember when you said you weren't fucking anyone tonight?

Good joke.

[ ' .... ' ] 

You knew you could have said no. He told you that. He gave you the option and said he would be happy even to just have your number to connect again. You gave him your number, of course. But you also agreed to go back with him to the hotel as well. Because... fuck it. Why not.

You didn't have to agree to do it. You didn't have to get into the back of the blacked-out SUV with the private driver and security guard to escort Namjoon back to his hotel. But you did anyways. You didn't think once about not wanting to. There was no way to think straight when you were with someone like him anyways. Not someone as overwhelmingly attractive as he was.

And so, when you both arrived, you willingly took his hand when he helped you out of the van. Pressed yourself into him and nosed over the front of his throat while you both stood in the elevator too. Kissed him before the doors opened and let him tug you eagerly down the hallway to where his hotel room awaited the two of you as well.

You never had a single doubt in your mind the entire time you were both together. You wanted him just as badly as he wanted you. The man was just so... sexy it was suffocating you. There was no other way to put it. And you knew that was the only way to describe him because you would never be caught doing anything like this ever. 

You didn't mean physically sexy either. Even though that was a major plus. What attracted you the most to Namjoon was his intelligence. His thorough knowledge of your art. His expressed passion for your work. His respect for you. His charisma. He wasn't even trying to reel you in but you took the bait anyways. You took it. And there was no going back now. 

There was no way on God's green earth that you would be standing in the middle of just anyone's hotel room like this on a normal day. But again... fuck it. Something about Namjoon just drew you in. Something in the way he talked. The way he walked. The way he... existed made you so intrigued that you had no better way to describe it than to just... act on it. And oh, you did.

Kicking the pumps off your feet the second he backed you into the door, your felt the soft plush of the carpeted floor under your feet. That feeling alone relaxed you considerably, but you didn't have any time to react further as Namjoon had you pressed into a wall effortlessly, his lips planting onto yours while he towered over you. His chest pressing flush against you with a hand snaking down to your thigh to hike it up and wrap it around his waist while your lips moved feverishly against each other's.

It seemed as if now that he was in the comfort and privacy of his hotel room, Namjoon was able to unleash the pent up need he had building within him. You could tell that was the case from the way he devoured your lips. Using a hand to cup your jaw. Giving your cheek a gentle caress with his thumb while his freehand squeezed over your thigh wrapped around his waist,

"You're perfect." He whispered into the kiss, and you hummed softly against his mouth with thanks, an eager smile along your own lips as your fingers danced up the front of his shirt to the collar of his overcoat, your hands pushing gently at the flaps of the coat in effort to shove them off his shoulders,

"Off. Please." You let out a command against his mouth and being as obedient as ever, Namjoon let your thigh that was wrapped around his waist drop as he shrugged the coat off at once, letting the expensive jacket which was probably worth thousands of dollars alone crumple with a soft thump to the floor,