Man idk alot of shit happens in this one😭

Jimmy stirred in bed. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal he was cuddling with Scott. He smiled. Scott's bed was so warm, Jimmy was glad he went to Scott's after the party. Gosh, that party was a dream. Jimmy moved his face closer to Scott's and gave him a kiss. Jimmy smiled, and hugged Scott. He felt so safe and protected in his arms. Scott opened one eye and looked at Jimmy. "Too scared to kiss me when I'm awake?" He teased Jimmy. Jimmy turned pink. "Shut up." "Make me." Jimmy scowled at Scott. "Fine." He pulled Scott's face to his again and kissed him. Scott wrapped his arms around Jimmy, pressing his face into his own.

Jimmy pulled away after a few second, bright red. "Woah, here I was thinking you were a pussy." Scott said. "Watch your language." Jimmy said, turning around to face away from Scott. After a few moments of silence, Scott spoke. "Your in my bed. Like under my covers. And you slept here." Scott said. "... yeah?" Jimmy laughed. "We did this when you were injured." Jimmy said, turning back to face Scott. "That felt different." Scott sighed. "Well yeah, we weren't making out then." "How did I live?" Scott sighed dramatically. "How are we gonna tell people? Nobody even knows I'm gay." Jimmy rolled onto his back and covered his face with his hands. Scott propped himself up on his side and put a hand on Jimmy's shoulder. "No need to rush it. You can tell people when you're ready." Jimmy looked at Scott. "So... are we like... a thing now?" Now Scott was the one who turned pink "well I mean, if you want to be official.." "I do." "Well then-" "your my boyfriend :)" Jimmy hugged Scott. Scott giggled and hugged Jimmy back, shaking his head. "Your a loser." Scott said into Jimmy's hair. "Can you believe none of this would've happened if you didn't fall off that cliff?" Jimmy sighed. "Guess it's lucky I'm a dumbass." Jimmy smiled. "Language, Scott." "My house, my rules. I say that swearing is mandatory." Jimmy shook his head, smiling. "Your the best loser I know." "Hey!"

Jimmy and Scott were cuddled on Scott's couch eating pancakes while watching tv. "I think I'm gonna tell someone today." "Oh, who?" Scott asked, pausing the show. "I think... Etho." "Etho? Why Etho?" "Im not sure, but I feel like he'd be the most... chill." Scott thought for a moment. "Etho is pretty chill. I think that's a good idea! Do you want me to go with you?" "I think I want to go alone. Well, could you walk me to his house? I'll tell him alone though." "Sounds good!" They went to get ready.

"You ready?" Jimmy gulped. "Yeah." "I'll be right here!" Scott hugged him. Jimmy raised his hand and knocked on the door. Etho opened the door. "Oh, hey guys. What's up?" Jimmy took a breath. "I have something... to tell you." Etho looked concerned. "Okay, well, impulse, bdubs, tango, and skizz are here as well. Do you want to tell me privately or-?" Jimmy took another deep breath. "It's fine. I can tell them too." "Come in!" Scott stood outside. "Im not coming in" "oh, okay... you sure? It's kinda cold." "Im... ykw can I have some water?" "Sure, come in."

Jimmy walked to the living room. "Hey Jim! I didn't realize you were coming!" Skizz waved. Bdubs and Tango were engaged in a very intense Mario kart game, and Impulse and Skizz were cheering them on. "Yeah, I have something to tell you guys." Skizz and Impulse looked at eachother. "What's up?" Etho said, walking in. "YESSSS!" Tango screamed "I HATE YOU" Bdubs punched tango on the arm. "Guys shut up Jimmy needs to tell us something." Impulse sat between them and smiled at Jimmy. Jimmy sat down. "Im... Uh I'm.. I'm gay..?" Their jaws dropped "Oh Jimmy..." Bdubs got up to hug him. "Im so glad you told us" Jimmy wiped his eyes. "Im so happy for you" tango said, and etho and skizz agreed. "Yeah and um.. Scott and I are... together" They all gasped "AAAUUUUH I KNEW IT" Tango yelled, poking impulse in the arm. "Pay up!" Impulse sighed and handed him a stack of notes. "Did.. did you guys bet on if they were together?" Etho shook his head, sighing. "You guys are the worst." Bdubs laughed.

Scott walked in. "Did you tell them?" Jimmy nodded. "He sure did! Now I'm £50 richer 😎" Tango grinned. "You bet on Jimmy being gay?" "No! We bet on him dating you!" Impulse said. "Same thing." Scott said, holding Jimmy's hand. "Thanks guys. I'm gonna- we're gonna go. Have fun with your Mario kart!" "Oh, can you join us? Skizz gave up because he sucks." Bdubs said. "I do not! I gave up to give you all a chance!" Skizz said, crossing his arms. Jimmy and Scott looked at eachother. "Im gonna kick your ass." Scott said, hurrying to sit next to tango on the floor. "Hey!" Jimmy said, running to sit on tangos other side. "Watch your language, loser." He said, grabbing a controller.

"NOOOOO" Scott yelled. "HA!" Jimmy said, getting up. "Three Games in a row! Beat that!" He said smiling. "How are you so good at this?" Scott asked, faking being angry. "My younger siblings prepared me for this all my life." Jimmy grinned. "We should probably head out now though, it's almost dark." Jimmy added. "Aw, see you guys later!" Bdubs said, hugging the two.

Walking away from the house, Jimmy slowly covered Scott's hand with his own, interlocking fingers with his new boyfriend. Jimmy smiled and stopped walking. Scott turned around. "You okay?" He asked, worried. Jimmy grabbed the collar of Scott's shirt and stood on his tippy-toes to give him a soft kiss on the lips. Scott turned pink. Jimmy pulled away and smiled at him. "What- what was that for?" Scott asked, half laughing. "Nothing." Jimmy said, beginning to walk again, dragging Scott along by his hand. "Okay.." Scott laughed. "Wanna go to my house tonight?" Jimmy asked. "Why of course." Scott responded, squeezing Jimmy's hand.

Slowly opening the door, Jimmy held it open for Scott to enter. Scott flicked on the lights and it showered the little cabin with yellow light. Scott sat down on Jimmy's bed. Jimmy opened his fridge and got some leftover pizza. "You hungry?" He asked, putting it on a plate. "Ooh yes!" Scott said, getting up to sit at Jimmy's dining table. Jimmy heated up the slices of pizza in his microwave and looked at Scott. Jimmy looked at the candles in the middle of the table from when Martyn and Joel had attempted to set them up on a date. Jimmy grabbed a lighter and lit the candles. "How romantic." Scott giggled. Jimmy grabbed the pizza out of the microwave and set the plates down on the table. The pair ate while giggling with eachother.

After finishing their pizza, Jimmy set the plates in the sink and walked up to Scott, lifting him out of his chair. "How are you so strong?" Scott asked, mesmerized. "Im not strong, you're just small." Jimmy said, setting Scott down. "Fuck you." "Hey! My house, my rules, and I say no swearing!" "Well now I wanna go home." Scott said, frowning. "Another rule is that we can't go longer than an hour without kissing." Jimmy said, wrapping his arms around Scott's neck and kissing him. Scott turned Jimmy around and pushed him against the wall, half hugging-half kissing him. Jimmy felt better than he had all his life, and just wanted nothing more than to sink into Scott's arms and never get up. Jimmy slowly let his tongue into Scott's mouth, which made Scott jump. "Oh- I'm sorry. Do you not want me to-"  
Jimmy started, but Scott pulled him in again. "It's alright, I just.. wasn't expecting that." Scott said, also allowing his tongue to explore Jimmy's mouth. Jimmy pulled away from the kiss and laid his head on Scott's chest. "You tired?" Scott asked. Jimmy slowly nodded. Scott slowly walked the two of them to Jimmy's bed and laid down. Jimmy cuddled up next to Scott and laid his head on his chest. Scott put a finger under Jimmy's chin and pulled it up, giving Jimmy another kiss. "...your the best thing... to ever happen to me.." Jimmy said sleepily. A single tear rolled down Scott's cheek. "I love you so much Jimmy." Jimmy hugged Scott tight as they both fell asleep.

A/N: This chapter>>>
(I saw one of my followers comments on a smut earlier 😭🙏 you know who you are)

Words: 1432

Time spent: bout 3-4 days (writers block is fun🤩)

Another A/N: I have a new story I'm working on! It's a high school AU, flower husbands ofc, and it's also enemies to lovers 😍😍

If you have any story ideas/plot points you would love to see in any story, lmk here or in my tiktok dms! (Melting_Icicle)