Ten

Atlanta, Ga
August 4th

Hearing a ringing phone karin looked over to see erin's phone ringing on the floor "rin ya phone ringing" she said as she lifted erin's leg from around her waist "no stop" erin said with her eyes still closed.

"Go get ya phone Erin damn ma" key said with a slight attitude "ughh" was all she said as she rose from the bed, limping towards her phone.

"Hello" erin said into the room, irritating laced in her voice "Erin where the hell are you, I thought we were going to brunch together" Erin's bestfriend said on the other end of the phone.

"Not today, let's go at the end of the week, last night was hectic I'm tired still" she said as she looked up at a smirking Karin "Yea love you too bye" erin said as she hung up her phone.

"y'all pussy hurt ain't it" key said with his eyes still closed and his head in karin's neck "yea because of yo ass" "got 9 inches for what reason" Erin said while Karin laughed, she knew her man was slanging he been slanging since forever.

"Never had a big dick bitch" Karin laughed at herself "No like how you do this everyday" she said as she got back into the bed "Wouldn't be able to tell you stink".

"She can't even take it every time" key mumbled to himself before laughing "Boy get the fuck, you barely can handle this pussy stink" karin said pushing keys head from her shoulders making him suck his teeth.

Looking over Karin seen Erin stuck in a daze, she knew it was because of what happened last night and if karin knew she was going to have regrets she would've never asked erin.

"You okay" she asked gaining erin's attention "ugh y-yeah imma go get dressed so I can leave" she stuttered over her words not looking at karin.

"Stop tell me what's wrong with you Erin" karin said grabbing her arm so she wouldn't move from the bed.

"Your not mad about last night, I don't want you going to bash me for sleeping with your boyfriend if y'all never like break up or something, I don't want this to affect our friendship" Erin rambled on without taking a break.

"Girl no I'm not mad, I had fun shit if we're being honest I loved it, it was different" Karin said as she rubbed Erin's stomach since her arms were wrapped around her waist.

"What about key karin, he probably thinks I'm a whore for sleeping with y'all an-" "Don't assume that's something that's gone piss me off word to" key cut erin's question off.

After pulling up his boxers he walked over towards the two girl, grabbing erin by her neck he looked into her eyes "I'm not mad an I damn sure don't look at you as no whore but my wife had fun and I had fun so you kinda stuck mamas" He said kissing her lips catching both females off guard.

Karin watched as they kissed, she wasn't angry, mad or upset she was happy and horny again. Both of the people she was feeling were feeling onto each other, sliding her hand down she started rubbing Erin's soaked slit.

"Open your legs mami" Karin said as she started to suck on Erin's exposed neck gaining a whimper from her as she put her legs onto the bed and looked back at karin with lust filled eyes.

"Mamí I'm gonna cumm! Mmm!" Erin moaned out feeling her stomach tightening from the pressure Karin was sending through her body "Don't cum, sit back" doing as told Erin slide back after karin moved out the way.

Seeing her soaking wet clit karin smiled before grabbing Erin hand putting it between her legs so she could feel how wet she made Karin.

Key on the other hand pulled his boxers down, stroking his dick slowly from the view he got of his wife taking control over Erin was sexy and pleasing to him.