Eleven

Atlanta, Ga
November 12th

"Tell Karin put ha face in the camera" Key said as he read comments from the live he was on. "you here them mamas" he looked up and asked Karin. She was currently taking his hair out while he was on live because they had to leaving for her unknown trip in a couples hours.

"Hey y'all, dang how y'all even know it was me he blocked my face and everything" she laughed because it was true the only thing you could see was her arms and nails, she was hiding behind him but she just didn't want to be in the live.

You're fine asfff 😍
See why key glock always smiling he has a queen!
Glock you might as well give her number 4

They read some of the comments before laughing "Thank y'all so much but he doesn't want another one yet so I guess we all need to wait for baby number four" She said laughing because she knew her baby daddy tells her every night that he's gonna put one in her.

Smacking his teeth glock rolled his eyes "she lying to y'all man but drop y'all cash app Im boutta add some people and hit y'all forreal"

He looked back at karin to see if she seen the name under his request and she smiled clicking it. Karin started talking to this young girl she had to be around 15 years old, the girl was telling karin about herself and her life, she doesn't have a father and her mom treats her differently from the other three siblings, so Karin would check up on the little girl, send her money and everything, she was getting attached to her and she didn't want to let go forreal even after 4 months.

"Hey Karin and Key Glock" the girl Ariyah said once the video connected, karin noticed she looked a little sad putting her on guard. "hey mamas what's wrong" she looked at Karin through the live putting on a fake smile "I'm okayyy" she giggled.

"Wassup big head what you got going on" Key said to say the least he's gotten comfortable with her too "Nothing I um.. was going to try to.. nevermind. Why you taking your hair out small head" they noticed her voice change and the way she seemed scared but they weren't gonna say anything on live.

"Shit taking Karin somewhere for her birthday so I needed my hair redone ugly but I'm boutta start cash app yall" key said clicking on a random cash app "riyah write down this cash tag for me "$sean.white8"

He kept scrolling and after about 15 minutes he has about twenty people to cash app once he ended the live "I'm gone send it once I end the live so make sure y'all looking out but I'm boutta hop off this"

"Ariyah facetime me" Karin said and with that Key need the live "Mane hopefully they ain't on no fuck shit" he said irritated.

"Hello" Ariyah said once the facetime call connected.

"What's wrong butt" Karin asked as she handed her phone to key "they just umm.. my older sister punched me in the jaw earlier and then my brother jumped in and they both just started punching me.. my body hurts sooo bad but nobody cares.. my mom just told me pack my clothes she's giving me five hours to leave her house but I umm don't have anywhere to go, they stole my money that I had under my clothes and everything" Ariyah ranted as she was now full blown crying.

Karin and Key were heated "Yo Kenny tell Bust to get the jet ready we needed be heading to North carolina in the next 20" key said not even letting him ask questions, he was ready to kill somebody, that shit pissed him off.

"Butt stop crying okay we're going to be there soon okay, tell me where on your body hurts the most and did they take you debit card key got for you" karin asked as she stood up going to get her stuff ready to leave. why the day before my birthday man she thought to herself. "tooti wake up so you can leave with mommy and daddy"