Final ❤️

Five years later, Sana and Han Seo were happily married and living in Seoul. They had two beautiful children, a boy and a girl. They named them Jang Min-seo and Jang Min-ah, after Han Seo's character in Vincenzo.

They were the perfect family. They loved each other deeply and supported each other fully. They balanced their work and their home life. They raised their children with care and affection.

They were happy and content.

One day, they decided to take their kids to the Gyeongbokgung Palace, where they had first met. They wanted to show them their special place and tell them their story.

They dressed up in hanbok and took a family photo at the entrance. They walked around the palace and pointed out the different buildings and features. They told them about the history and the culture of Korea.

They reached the gate where Han Seo had seen Sana for the first time. They stopped and looked at each other with nostalgia.

"Do you remember this place, Sana?" he asked.

"Of course I do, Han Seo," she said.

He smiled and said,

"This is where I fell in love with you at first sight."

She smiled back and said,

"This is where you changed my life forever."

He kissed her softly and said,

"I love you, Sana."

She kissed him back and said,

"I love you too, Han Seo."

Their kids watched them with curiosity and admiration.

They hugged them and said,

"We love you too, Mommy and Daddy."

They smiled and said,

"We love you more, Min-seo and Min-ah."

They held hands and walked away from the gate.

They walked towards their future.

They walked towards their happiness.

The end.

I hope you guys enjoy this one
Should I write more stories like this ?

Take care everyone 💝 have a nice day
My Blues 💙