7

Go wherever you want, as long as it is a place without Tao Jiayan.

They actually did it in the shared bathroom!

And you are very cooperative and proactive?

Ahhhhh!

Yao Zhaozhao's heart was full of bullets, and the little man in his heart even let out a groundhog scream.

"cold?"

Startled by Yao Zhaozhao's unconscious rubbing of his arm, Tao Jiayan, who had closed his eyes for a nap, held the other's slender jade-like arm with his warm palm, and asked in a hoarse voice.

"No."

Yao Zhaozhao, who has always answered questions without saying anything, lowered his eyes and answered.

"But you're getting goosebumps. It's really cold. Let the baby warm up."

Tao Jiayan gently kissed Yao Zhaozhao's round and lovely shoulder. For a moment, ambiguous breaths puffed on his back, and Yao Zhaozhao's sensitive skin faithfully responded. After being discovered by Tao Jiayan, his tone became even worse.

He buried his head in Yao Zhaozhao's delicate and smooth back, and kneaded two white jade balls with his hands as if he didn't want to be idle.

He felt a sword slowly raised his head behind him, pointing directly at his crotch. Yao Zhaozhao held the edge of the bathtub nervously, fearing that if he was not careful, he would be captured by the giant that controlled his life.

10

It was too exciting tonight, for Yao Zhaozhao, a well-behaved baby who always followed the rules when it came to bed, it was really too much of an impact.

The big hand squeezed the red core of the nipple viciously, and the owner still asked gently: "Baby is not paying attention?"

As if to verify whether she was really inattentive, he supported Yao Zhaozhao with both hands, making her turn to face him.

Looking at the person opposite him who dared not look directly at him because of his shyness, and the expression on his face was very vivid, completely different from the usual ice beauty, Tao Jiayan felt even more waves hitting the shore in his heart.

He just didn't show it on his face, but still asked with a gentle and friendly smile: "What's wrong with the baby? Are you uncomfortable?"

Yao Zhaozhao immediately shook his head when he heard the words, his tone was even more gentle, but the words he uttered were not gentle: "Is the baby's pussy hungry? Want to eat a cock?"

After speaking, he stretched his hand into the flowers, and drove straight in with his long fingers.

Yao Zhaozhao was about to fall into his gentle trap, and was stimulated by the naked words again. He was already biting his fingers tightly in the newly opened flower hole, unwilling to let it leave.

"It seems that I really want to eat meat sticks."

Another finger was inserted and galloped in the flower hole, Yao Zhaozhao accelerated his breathing following his movements, biting his lower lip lightly with his white teeth, afraid that he would cry out unconsciously.