17

scene.

The open cherry mouth was forced to withstand the invasion of the long fingers, and a few glistening fluids leaked from the corners of the ruddy lips.

A big hand walked around the girl's slender waist, and from time to time rubbed the pair of round, trembling red stamens.

The legs were spread out in the shape of a "person", and among the pink flowers at the base of the legs, a thick and long meat stick kept entering the flower hole that could not be completely closed.

Look at the girl's absent-minded eyes, her humiliating posture.

After all, I still couldn't bear it and let go of Tankou who had never stopped.

In order to sprint better, he held the girl's slender waist with both hands, and the movements of his lower body became more and more violent.

The red lips that had regained their freedom were panting constantly.

"Hmm~"

"Yeah!"

 …

It's too intense!

The entry and exit of the giant are all movements, and the poor flower hole has no way at all.

The soft flesh at the hole was brought in and out by the thick and long weapon, and the tight tunnel was pierced by the next attack before it could close.

Hit it hard, feel the beauty and charm of the flower hole, and get in close contact with the flower heart!

Again and again, the monotonous movements bring pleasure to the body like a tide.

?

His hands were tied above his head, and his whole body was powerless to resist.

The sexual affairs in the past could bring Yao Zhaozhao her favorite tenderness, but what she experienced now made Yao Zhaozhao's heart feel worse than Tao Jiayan's indifferent face watching her being scaled by boiling water.

She is like a toy, a toy that is rejected by the owner and can only be forced to suffer the owner's unreasonable harm.

His attitude was very clear, as if what he was pressing was not a person with his own independent personality, but a puppet without a soul.

It hurts so much, but the body honestly agrees with his reaction is more like throwing salt on the heart that has been ripped apart.

The flattering flower hole, the red lips that make charming waves, the legs that hook the other's waist unconsciously, the erect nipples that feel lonely and want more...

?

"ah!"

With a charming exclamation, the glans felt the hot flow from the center of the flower, soaking the cock again.

No more hesitation, speed up, every movement caused the flower hole that had just climaxed to sink again.

"Hmm~"