8

The sound fills the entire bathroom continuously.

"Yeah!"

The tender white body began to tremble, and the flower juice gushed out.

The cock got the signal, faster and faster, faster and faster!

At the last moment, Tao Jiayan took out his dick and rubbed it between the flowers, and finally a hot white liquid died the flowers.

The scenery in the room is embarrassing.

?

After having a full meal, Tao Jiayan packed up everything and walked out of the bathroom with Yao Zhaozhao, who had already fallen asleep.

On the bed, the two embraced and slept like Siamese twins, which was extremely warm.

?

?

?

?

Message: Because I don't like stuck meat, I come to three chapters at once, so the next update will be three days later~ ? ? Mahjong has been using mobile phones to update the text (I haven't found a way to post on the computer), so the format may be wrong , I hope everyone can understand. The school season is very busy, but I will still try my best to ensure that there is one chapter a day. Even if there is something to do , I will finish the amount that should be done in advance like today. I will not cheat, everyone can rest assured! Finally, I wish everyone to eat delicious food and want to eat every day!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????From : Mahjong is drinking milk tea

11

Have a good night's sleep.

In the dream, there was Tao Jiayan in their mouths who smiled and held hands with her.

When I opened my eyes, there was Tao Jiayan, who belonged only to Yao Zhaozhao, who was sleeping soundly.

Yao Zhaozhao felt both sweet and strange when he found the two naked and sleeping together.

After all, they have never slept together. Every time I go home after work, even if it is very late, I will not stay overnight. Yao Zhaozhao didn't dare to stay, and Tao Jiayan wouldn't ask to stay either.

Sometimes the friends with benefits in the movie will have a good sleep together after some hearty sex.

Are she and Tao Jiayan... considered... friends with benefits?

no?

So what is this?

Looking at Tao Jiayan's peaceful sleeping face. The peach blossom eyes that are very exciting when they are opened, the thick and long eyelashes, the high nose bridge, and the ruddy thin lips that are always smiling, all of them put together constitute Tao Jiay an , whom Yao Zhaozhao loves very much.

If...he likes me a little bit, just a little bit, that's fine.

Forget it, this is pretty good, I already have enough, Yao Zhaozhao, one must learn to be content.